Chapter 28

D's POV: We were at school and I was talking to the group. "We need to meet up with the line director. If we don't know what the play is about, how do we write music for it?" I asked rhetorically. "Shes right dude." Said Mikey. "Yeah. So where would they be?" Amber asked. "Umm, I Don't know. Lets see if the teacher knows if they live on campus or not." Trevor replied. We went back to class "Ms. Milonee?" I said. "Yes, Diamond?" She asked. "Its D. Not to be rude that's just what I prefer. A-Anyway, we were wonder how we can find the line director? Does she live on Campus?" I asked. "No Ma'am. She lives...well very near you." Ms. Milonee said looking at a file that said, "CLAIT". "Heres the address. You didn't get it from me." Ms. Milonee said. "Thanks!" I replied, walking out of the classroom with the group. "Okay so the girl's name is 'Nia Clait.." I said. "Yeah.." We all got on our skatboards,scooters,etc. And headed to Nia's..

At Nia's...

Once we pulled up, Amber knocked on the door. The door opened to a girl that looked like (PICTURE ABOVE). "Hi,Can I help you?" Nia asked. "Yes. I'm Amber. This is D, Mikey, and Trevor. We're in Professor Milonee's Drama class?" Amber Said. "Oh, hey!" Nia Replied. "We were wondering if we could talk about a plan for the music for the play?" Trevor Asked. "Of course! Come in!!" Nia said.

Hello my lovelies! Here is new chapter! Thanks for reading and I love you and

BYEEEEEEE