Chapter 18

Diamond's POV:

"yes." I said. He put me down, and we went home...

At the house...

I got home and went to the kitchen and sat on the nearest bar stool. I opened up my laptop that Ricky had bought me a few Weeks ago. I saw a had a email from The LA School of preforming arts. "RICKY!" I shouted. He came downstairs. "I got a email from Laspa and I wanna read with you!" I said happily. "Okay." He sat down next to me, I began to read. "Dear Diamond, we would be happy to except to our college when the following actions are fulfilled. We will need you to take a test at our nearest facility on this Friday. This test will determine your IQ level, which determines if you get in to LASPA." I paused and looked at Ricky. "A test?" I said confused. "Yeah, that happens at every college, why?" "Ricky I haven't been educated since I was fifteen." I said. "Oh yeah. Well, I can teach you. We can call the school, explain your situation, and then maybe get you into a highschool around here." Ricky said calmly. "Can't you just teach me?" I asked eagerly "Umm, no, but Trevor can. He goes to LASPA so you can learn from him." He said. "Oh, okay. TREVOR!" Trevor ran downstairs and looked at me. I opened my mouth to speak but Trevor beat me to it "I heard the whole thing. And I'd be happy to teach you. We just need to pick up some 9th-10th grade text books and I can teach you the basics of every grade. Just basic math, vocabulary, science, and history." He said. "Wouldn't we need 9th-12th?" I asked "Not til next week. For now just 9th and 10th. Next week 11th and 12th." He said. "That's a lot.." I said shakily. My eyes glazed over and then I saw Connor come downstairs on his phone. He looked up and rushed towards me "Hey, what's wrong?" He said. He cupped my face with his hands and then used his thumbs to wipe the tears from my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me "Wait what?" Said Ricky. "We're a couple now." I said. I leaned in again and kissed Connor. He pulled away "What happened?" He asked. "Long story..." I said. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to his room.

Hey guys!!! What's up? Let me know if you feel like being a character and yeah, STAY CLOUDY!! K byeeeee