Chapter 37

Diamond's POV: 

     I woke up in my bed, I felt an arm around my waste and the sound of breathing behind me. I turned my head and saw Connor. I shifted my body so my back was on the mattress.  Connor breathed in and stretched, "Morning Beautiful." He said. "Morning Handsome." I replied. There were footsteps coming up the stairs, shit. 

Knock Knock

I motioned for Connor to go to the closet and I slipped on a shirt and shorts. "Come In!" I said as though everything was great and peachy and normal and FINE. "Hey you never came back to the hospital, you okay?" Said Kian walking in. "Uh yeah, I umm, I just needed time to get rid of my shakes.." I said. "Ah. Well, I'm going to see Trevor today, he got a few stitches to the gunshot wound. He's on bed rest  now but he's aloud visitors." Kian said.  "Um, I actually have to get to school but I only have one class today, Music. After that I'll just ride on my bike..." I said. "Oh okay. What time you think you'll be there?" Kian asked. "Umm, around 12:30?"I said. "Okay." Kian replied. He walked out of the room. Connor walked out of my closet. "Close call." Connor said. "Yeah." I agreed. I got dressed in (PICTURE ABOVE), and then waved my hair. As I was waving my hair Connor put his arm around my waist, "So, I feel like this whole break thing should stop..." He said.  "Wait what?"  I said. I put my waver down and turned around, "What's wrong?" Connor asked. "So you sleep with me and we get back together, that's what it is, huh?" I said. "Wh- No. No." He said. "Connor, You made me feel like I was cheating on you by hanging out with other guys. Am I cheating on you with JC now? He drived me home, sexual  I  know." I said sarcastically. "D.... I over reacted, and I am So So sorry. I never should have heard someone one I- yes. That I love. I- I love you D." He said. "I, I need to think.." I said, and with that I ran out of my room and headed to school.

***

I got to the school and headed to music class. "Ms. Dillion, you're late." Said Ms. Letcher.  "Sorry Ms. Letcher. I sat down. It wasn't the same without Trevor. It felt like any old class ,not my passion. Time flashed by quick. Soon I found myself parking my bike infront of Orange County Medical Hospital. I walked to the desk, "I'm here for Trevor Moran." I said. "Listen girly. I know you love Trevor but his fans aren't allowed to see him." She said as though it was rehearsed. "No, No. I'm his sister." I said. "Sure you are..." She said. "Look  go ask Trevor if Diamond Dillion is allowed in he'll tell you." I said confidently. "Ma'am, Mr.Moran is unconscious right now. Has been since he got here." She said. Ricky walked down the hall, "D? You okay?" He asked. "Oh you do know her?" The nurse said embarrassed. "Yeah she's Trevor's sister." He said."He's unconscious?" I asked already knowing the answer. "No? JC was supposed to tell the nurse that...?" Ricky said confused. "I never got a message from him." The nurse replied. "He's JC. He probably saw a fan, had to go say hi, and then forgot." I said with a chuckle. Don't get me wrong I love JC. But he can be forgetful. 

I walked back to Trevor's room. "Hey, D" Trevor said. He had a wrap around his stomach that had a little circle of blood. "Hey, Trevor. How are you?" I said, my voice filling every word with concern. " I'm tired. But the pain is mostly gone. around the shot is sore though." He said. " I can't help but feel like its my fault you're here..." I said "No. Don't think that. I'm happy you're not laying here. If that ment me taking the bullet I'd pay him to shoot me." He said. "....You're an awesome brother." I said. " You're my favorite Un-biological sister." He said. I spent all of my time there, singing songs with trevor, playing games, until a nurse came in and said visiting hours were over. I rode my bike home (The guys went home a while ago.). I rode back to their house as mine was still being investigated. Its a empty apartment, he only went in two rooms? I don't get it..." I walked in the guys house. Everyone was asleep except Ricky. "Hey Ricky?" I said peering in his room. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can I sleep in here. That couch kills my back.." I said. " Yeah sure." He replied. I crawled in his bed and Ricky was on the other side. "How are you?" He asked genuinely. " I can't stop thinking about Joshua's face. The gun shot, him touching me. Every memory makes me cringe." I said honestly. "Hey, He came after You. None of this is your fault and he shouldn't even have the power to be on your mind." Ricky replied. I grinned at his kindness. "Thank Ricky." I said. "You're Welcome." He replied. I turned on my side facing away from Ricky and before I knew it, I was asleep.

 hey guys! This is the first chapter written on my HP Chrome Book! Hopefully it will be easier to write on this rather than a Android phone, haha. Have a great night. Happy 4th of July! K BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!