Chapter 32

I opened the door and saw someone i never expected to see. I stood like a statue. Shocked. My breathing went from normal to not at all. then to really fast. "Diamond? is Ricky here?" He asked. I ran out the door bumping him along the way. that was Joshua. Me and him used to be friends but he... He hurt me. Now when i see him I just, I get scared. I ran all the way to Amber's house.

*** At Amber's ***

"wow, that's intense..." Amber replied. "Yeah. I mean he just showed up like any other person! Acting as if he had done nothing to me..." I said. My voice was cracking and my eyes were glazed over. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I don't cry. Ever. Not infront of people at least. But Amber was different. I don't know what it was but I felt like I could cry the ugliest noisest cry infront of her and it would be okay. Amber sat on the floor looking down. She looked up with a smile. "what?" I asked. "wanna go to the beach?" She asked. I chuckled at the spontanious comment. "Yeah.." i replied. I borrowed a bathing suite from amber and we went down to the nearest beach. I was wearing a hot pink bikini. the bottoms were plain and the top had a gold infinity ring holding it together in the middle. Amber's suite was electeic blue with neon green at the seams. We both looked bangin is what i'm trying to say. A small getaway is what I needed. We had berries and polaroids and bikinis. What else did we need? "Shit..." amber said. "what?" I asked. "we forgot sunscreen." she said. Oh yeah that... "Uh oh." i responded. we decided it was probably best to ask to borrow some. We walked up to a few guys. "Hey!" I said trying to get the guys attention. When the turned around i saw...