Chapter 17

Gustav’s complexion, which watched the series of events in the bedroom, turned paler and paler.

‘I’m screwed.’

He was afraid to imagine how much the Emperor, who was rejected, would be stirred up.

On the other hand, Lissandro, who had been watching the situation by the doorstep, was very relaxed.

“As expected, our little princess is not an easy one.”

Gustav was mad with envy at Lissandro who was leaving a review as if it was fun.

‘You were having a hard time with me just until you started to escort the princess!’

He felt betrayed by his comrades escape.

With a jealous stare, Lissandro tilted his head and have a friendly smile.

“Is something wrong?”

“……no, Lord.”

In the meantime, the situation in the bedroom was on the verge of collapse.

“Go!”

“Ma-.”

“Hwate!”

“ble……”

“Go!!”

The scene was tearful, it was hard to keep your eyes open.

“……I’ll come back later.”

“Hwate!”

Thud. The door closed.

Eventually, with Mabel’s resolute rejection, Esteban was kicked out without even touching a finger.

Esteban’s face, rejected by his daughter, looked miserable.

Gustav is again, in a situation where he doesn’t know whether to console or treat it casually.

It was none other than Lissandro that broke the delicate silence. He grinned and said a word to Esteban.

“Welcome to PMH, your Majesty.”

“…… PMH? What’s that?”

“Yes. A group of people Mabel hates!”7

‘This crazy bastard.’

Flames burst in Esteban’s eyes.

Lissandro had poured oil in his mind. The will to kill was seething.

He had once felt superior about the fact that Mabel had hated Lissandro. He did, but……

‘I can’t believe we’re in the same boat.’

His heart sank down to misery.

“……Gustav.”

“Yes, yes!”

Gustav answered with strained air and military discipline.

Of course, Esteban was not going to let Lissandro go.

But isn’t Esteban turning around too easily?

“Let’s go back.”

“……yes!”

Gustav who was following in the footsteps of Esteban, who was strangely calm, shook his head.

‘I thought you’d break an arm.’

Turning his head, Lissandro was smiling and waving as if he didn’t even know what was going on with Esteban.

‘Finally, his Majesty had grown up!’