Chapter 33: Let's Go, Towards Dethronement!

He didn’t know what his spirit was like, coming back to his bedroom. Esteban sat leaning against the sofa, tottering.

“Mabel is, Mabel is…”

The small and precious Mabel dropped Esteban into a pit of shock.

“…ha.”

Esteban groaned in pain, holding his head. A lot of thoughts came in all at once, and the overloaded head was about to burst.

‘I thought my daughter was an angel, but she’s a small devil.’

It was amazing how one could lift up and let go a person with just one word.

Even if he tried to wipe it clean from his head, Mabel’s voice remained like an afterimage, bothering Esteban.

‘Aidwen ith my gwuest.” (Aiden is my guest.)’

‘Thwo, ah’m gwoing to twake rethponsibility of Aidwen!’ (So, I’m going to take responsibility of Aiden!)

Sting-.

Once again, Esteban frowned from a headache.

“For God’s sake…”

Why did his heart feel this bitter, depressed and angry? He felt like crying at this rate.

Esteban pondered why.

Mabel had an easygoing personality.

Even if Esteban brought in all kinds of noble things in the world, he was agitated and would turn his head as if he was annoyed, even if his close associates and subjects tried all sorts of things.

It was so hard to see the cool Mabel’s smile.

Mabel’s favorite should be him, her father.

‘Just what happened with Devlin’s Devil?’

He immediately called in Lissandro, who was with him.

“Don’t miss out on what Devlin’s Devil and Mabel talked about.”

“From what point should I start the report? From how cute her Majesty was before we left?”

“If you talk nonsense, it’s confinement.”

When he heard ‘confinement,’ Lissandro’s playful expression died.

“I’ll report from the moment we entered the prison. Your Majesty.”

“Yes.”

The report Lissandro gave began in a stark atmosphere.

Esteban’s expression as he listened to the conversation between Mabel and Aiden became more and more horribly distorted.

“-that is all.”

“Mabel, she talked that much?”

“Yes. She was very fluent. Her Majesty is a genius without a doubt.”

“That’s obvious. Since she’s my daughter.”

However, that wasn’t the problem. Everyone already knew that Mabel was a genius.

Rather, the problem was that Mabel was interest in the boy named Aiden. This fact was unpleasant to Esteban.

“She only answered to my questions.”

“To me too.”

“That’s obvious for you.”

“…”

Esteban, who passed by Lissandro who looked at him as if he was dumbfounded, left the bedroom.

Lissandro was puzzled.