Chapter 18

“Wout!” (Out!)

In order to collect information efficiently, one should listen to the stories of the people outside the room.

Lalima was not usually a chatterbox, but she was not a good match to get information from because the nanny constantly cracked her down.

I  began to insist on going out.

The nanny, who was glad to grout at first, comforted me with embarrassment when I begged her dozens of times a day.

“However, your Highness you went out for lunch, didn’t you?"

“Mwore!” (More!)

“You can’t.”

I was inwardly embarrassed when the nanny hit the nail firmly.

‘I thought you would listen no matter what.’

It was an unexpected difficulty.

I looked up at the nanny desperately, but it was useless. I didn’t think she would refuse me.

‘What should I do?’

When she held onto her dress from my tearful face, the nanny’s determined expression collapsed a little.

‘……this is it!’

It’s cheap and cowardly, but I can’t help it. I began to cry pulling together emotionless emotions.

“Wout……” (Out……)

The nanny was at a loss of what to do. I extended the other hand and squeezed the nanny’s finger.

I only held one finger, but my hand was full.

“Oh my.”

The nanny opened her eyes wide and sighed, wrapping her cheek with one hand.

“But…… Then just for one minute?”

“Ooh!”

After I had achieved what I wanted, I went out in the nanny’s gentle embrace, followed by Xavier and my invisible escort, Lissandro.

“Ober twere!” (Over there!)

“This direction?”

“Oong!”

The nanny kept pointing to the crowded side because she was only going to places where it was rare.

Because of that, I succeeded in settling on the bench at the entrance of the garden where many people used to pass by.

It was a bench behind the bushes. so if you didn’t look carefully, you wouldn’t know there was a person sitting there.

“Isn’t it loud?”

“Oong.”

“The weather is still cold, so you can’t come out this often……”

With the worried nanny, I focused on the chatter of the passers-by.

There was not much information gained today.

‘Is it a waste of time again?’

The information I wanted was why the Emperor wanted to put me on the throne, who was second in line to the throne, and who just turned one years old.

‘I think it’s got something to do with the oracle.’

Perhaps because of the oracle, the priests of the Holy Land showed interest in me.

They tried to kidnap me once.

‘I think they’re trying not to send me to the Holy Land.’