Chapter 53. The Baby Emperor's Presence At The Subjects' Feast

I barely managed to separate from Daddy, who insisted that we should sleep together, and returned to my bedroom.

The nanny smiled while taking my jacket off.

“I’ve prepared warm water. You must be tired since it was your first time out, so go to bed after your bath.”

“Thwank you, Nanny.”

When I entered the private bathroom, a bathtub with fragrant petals floating on top welcomed me. I soaked myself in the water for a long time, feeling my fatigue wash away.

“Enrique grew up so big.”

Enrique and Oscar exchanged letters for three years. In my head, Enrique was still a pretty boy. Of course, today’s unexpected meeting broke the fantasy in my head.

Enrique’s younger sister, Emily, looked cheerful and nice.

“I havth to get along with her.”

I would do official activities even if I didn’t want to, but I would welcome to have a lot of acquaintances.

“Hehe.”

Will I finally have a friend?

I was also excited because it was my first time meeting a girl about the same age as me.

When I finished taking my bath, my whole body was tired. I rubbed my sleepy eyes, dried my hair, and changed my clothes.

“Good night, Your Majesty.”

“Ung. Good night, Nanny. See you tomorrow.”

“Have sweet dreams.”

The nanny turned off all the lights in the bedroom and went out. I stared at the ceiling, forcing my eyes to close.

Blink, blink.

I closed my sleepy eyes and opened them again and again. How long had it been? I felt a presence right next to me.

“Aiden?”

As I turned my head, whispering quietly, I could see a doll under the moonlight. As I guessed, it was Aiden.

I didn’t even hear the windows or doors open. It was amazing how he could go around so secretly. How could he be so capable that he could bypass Lissandro and the other knights?

When I woke up with a small yawn, Aiden put a blanket around my shoulder.

“It is cold.”

“Thwank you.”

I patted the seat next to me while thanking him. Aiden, who hesitated, sat next to me.

We began our conversation sitting side by side on the bed. I immediately brought up the main subject.

“Aiden. What happened to what I asked?”

“I have confirmed Baron Mirke’s presence near Devlin’s border.”

“As I expected.”

Three years. I didn’t do nothing during the what-you-could-say-was-a-short-or-long time.

During the day, I played the role of an ordinary baby playing Emperor, and at night, I endured the sleepiness and did what I could.

First, we collected information through animals and robbed society. However, it wasn’t easy to use that information as Emperor.

So I created a new identity.

The information guild in the backstreet <Evil>.

The guild soon gained considerable power by taking control of information.