Chapter 31: Please Take Me Away

‘Why is Mabel here?’

As Mabel might get hurt, Esteban hurriedly gathered his strength.

There’s the possibility that the enemy may make a surprise attack, but that didn’t matter.

Because Mabel’s safety was more important than his own.

“Mabel. Why did you come all the way here? It’s dangerous.”

Unlike his soft tone, he glared at Lissandro, who was behind Mabel, with a look that seemed to kill him at any moment.

Lissandro muttered in a low voice, avoiding Esteban’s gaze.

“How can I stop Her Majesty…”

Lissandro also had his own reasons.

Xavier inadvertently told Lalima everything he heard from outside.

It was natural for Mabel to say that she would come forward when she heard that the stand-in-Emperor and Devlin’s devil were confronting each other over meeting the Emperor.

No matter how dangerous it was, it was useless.

“Your Majesty. Devlin’s devil is a formidable man. It’s too dangerous to go there.”

“Ithn’t Lithandwo stwong? You can juth pwotect me.” (Isn’t Lissandro strong? You can just protect me.)

“O-of course I’m strong, but…”

“Leth go. huh?” (Let’s go. Huh?)

How can you turn a blind eye to the small hand that grabbed your sleeve?

‘Yes. I can just protect her well…!’

Lissandro ended up losing because of the unbearable cuteness.

‘That’s understandable.’

Esteban, who roughly guessed the situation, didn’t loosen up his expression.

He ordered for Mabel to be taken back with a signal, but Mabel did not follow his will.

“Dwon’t fwight.” (Don’t fight.)

“Fighting. Your dad is?”

“You’we fwighting. Wit dat oppa.” (You’re fighting. With that oppa.)

When Mabel pointed fearlessly to Aiden, there was an unusual energy.

Many people were shocked by Mabel’s pointing finger and calling Devlin’s Devil ‘oppa.’

Of course, the most surprised was Oscar.

‘You… never even called me oppa!’

Whether Oscar was in shock or not, Mabel decided to settle the situation first.

When she heard that he had killed all the soldiers he had brought, she had doubts, but the scene she encountered was indeed a wild scene.

Aiden was the only one standing on top of the mountain.

He couldn’t take his eyes off Mabel the moment she appeared.

Feeling his gaze, Mabel was sweating inwardly.

‘It feels like my face is going to be pierced…’

Likewise, Aiden’s gaze was directed only at Mabel, not caring that Esteban was staring at him with blazing eyes.

‘Let’s greet him first.’

As a native of the Eastern Burea of Courtesy, Mabel had a good personality.