Chapter 19

Esteban was now desperately distancing himself from Mabel.

He was afraid that it would backfire if he approached her for no reason.1

After seeing Mabel, who is doing well, he was able to endure it better than before.

'I almost hugged a kid who didn't want it.'

The unexpected encounter was not planned, so he almost lost control, but fortunately, he managed to pass by.

Gustav applauded and praised the Emperor.

"You're amazing, you Majesty. Well done!"

"Thank-."

"I-I left something in the Oval Office!"

Gustav spule out before he could bring out anything.

Instead of not being able to see Mabel to the fullest, Esteban devoted his attention to preparing for the coronation.

The recommended managers were all very bad, so he decided to take charge of Mabel's coronation.

'I can't let my daughter's coronation be ruined.'

Over the course of about a month, Esteban was informed one after another about Mabel.

"Today the Princess played with the divine beast at the entrance of the northern forest. She was amazed by the pudding served as dessert."

"Today the Princess played with the divine beast int he garden. She spilled the ice cream and cried."

"Today the Princess fell down and burst into tears."

When he heard this report, he was so surprised that he almost ran.1

In any case, preparations for the new coronation ceremony, which Mabel did not know of, proceeded steadily. So the day finally came.

Only at dawn, Mabel was on a trip to dreamland.

The child had no idea that she would soon be Emperor.

"Emperor, Mabel is definitely a genius. I can communicate with her."

"Dialogue works?"

"Yes. She reacts quickly and she speaks a little too."

Oscar's words thoroughly cracked down on the people around Mabel.

'Let's do it when she falls asleep.'

Oscar told Esteban, 'Mabel hates being the Emperor. She doesn't want to be one.'

But what does Mabel, who is only one years and two months old, know?

'Okay. Let's do it.'

After all, she is just a nominal Emperor, he'll be doing all the work.

Mabel was sound asleep and carried by Esteban to the hall of the sun where the coronation was held.

***

shake- shake-

'Huh? The ground is shaking.'

I thought it was a dream, otherwise there wouldn't be this much shaking unless there was an earthquake. So I ignored the shaking.

'Because of the kitty, I had a hard time yesterday-.'

I fell asleep before I could finish thinking.

When I woke up again, I heard some noise around me.

"......Gardenia....Her Majesty......ascension......"