Chapter 35: I Want More!

The surrounding area became so quiet that you could hear a crumb drop. The wide eyes of the aristocrats turned to me all at once.

Even at a glance, they looked perplexed.

‘Yes. This is exactly what I wanted!’

Everyone must have been sick and tired of my attitude. I raised my head to look more annoying.

“Give mwore! Twoo whittle!” (Give more! Too little!)

I shouted vigorously and hit the arms of the throne.

Slam! Then the people’s eyes widened.

“Your Majesty…”

It was Marquis Gardenia who broke the silence.

I remembered what the Marquis gave me as a gift. It was the ownership of a building with a large store located in the center of the capital.

‘It’s an excessive gift.’

Even though I was given such a gift, I thought he would be angry if I said it’s too small and asked for more.

“Was the gift I gave Your Majesty too little…?”

“Ung. Ith bery small.” (Ung. It’s very little.)

Of course, none of them weren’t enough. When Marquis Gardenia didn’t look so good, my heart sank, but I held it in.

‘This process is inevitable for my big future.’

Marquis Gardenia sighed deeply.

“Ha… I see.”

“Yeth.” (Yes.)

Then the Marquis clenched his fist.

‘Wait, are you going to punch me?’

I suddenly felt anxious, but I didn’t think much of it. But…

“As I thought! It’s too small for Your Majesty to have only one building!”

“…ung?”

“I should have given you the whole district, it’s my fault. I was going to, but the aide misinterpreted it and made a mistake. I ran out of time to transfer the name…!”

“Euung?”

“Haa. As I thought, that’s not enough either. In that case, I will give Your Majesty the upper part of Gardenia!”

‘W-wait, Grandpa!’

Marquis Gardenia’s eyes were not normal.

If I don’t stop him now, who knows what he’ll give me. I struck the throne hard again with an angry look.

“Nwo. I dwon’t need it! (No. I don’t need it!)

“Your Majesty-!”

Thud!
Marquis Gardenia suddenly started sobbing and kneeling. I was surprised that I became a child who made her grandpa kneel.

‘No, this grandpa is trying to make me into a troublemaker!’

“Gwet up!” (Get up!)

“I’ve prepared a gift that’s lacking and I’ve put Your Majesty in trouble! Sob…!”

‘Ahk!’

What should I do with this grandfather? I suddenly got a headache and wrapped my hands around my head.

I didn’t expect this development at all. I felt like hitting my past self.

“I-ith nwot lwacking. I like it! Ahh, I like!” (I-it’s not lacking. I like it! Ahh, I like it!)