Chapter 48. I'm Willing To Be A Tyrant

Elder Clement’s mouth was stuttering with my confident nagging.

“Yelium… is passed down in the Holy Kingdom from King to King for generations…”

“You thaid ith mine. Wha awe you twaking it away fwom me…” (You said it’s mine. Why are you taking it away from me…)

As I pretended to be upset and dropped my eyes, my father, who was watching silently, sharpened his eyes.

“How dare you… you’re messing with my daughter?”

I cheered inside with my daddy’s unexpected intervention.

‘Nice timing!’

As expected, Elder Clement began to stutter in great confusion.

“W-when did I mess with her Majesty-.”

“If you dwon’t give wath mine, Ah won’t chwange ma name!” (If you don’t give what’s mine, I won’t change my name!)

I gave a critical hit.

“However, the conditions sent were clearly recognized-.”

“Ah dwon’t know anythwing abowt that! Retuwn whath mine!” (I don’t know anything about that! Return what’s mine!)

“Ah, um, that…”

“You’we a thwief! You twook whath mine!” (You’re a thief! You took what’s mine!)

I began to shout recklessly. Elder Clement was embarrassed and disapproving. When Gustav recommended ending the conversation, he quickly left the bedroom as we had waited.

“He weft.” (He left.)

Hihi. When I smiled satisfactorily, my daddy lifted me up and put me on his lap.

“As expected of my daughter. You’re so smart.”

“Thath wight. Ah’m smart.” (That’s right. I’m smart.)

Even if I am a figurehead, it’s been two years and several months since I’ve lived in this world.

‘Ahem. I haven’t been living for nothing during that time.’

As it was diplomatically intertwined, the issue wouldn’t be resolved like this, but I was satisfied that I had chased away Abelardo’s elder.

‘There’s a way to guarantee my position and rights in the Holy Land instead of recognizing my identity. I’ll feed you well.’

While I was thinking about this and that, I suddenly remembered the face of the person I forgot about.

“Papa.”

“Yes, Mabel. It’s Papa.”

“Whewe did Othcar gwo? I dwon’t thwee him. Did he gwo to the Duchy?” (Where did Oscar go? I don’t see him. Did he go to the Duchy?)

I hadn’t seen Oscar’s face since I opened my eyes. If he knows I’m awake, he’ll come running right away, but I got scared when he didn’t come.

‘Did something happen to him?’

I looked at my daddy with worried eyes. He then sighed and patted my head.

“Oscar seems to have a concern lately. He’s been swinging his sword everyday. I let him be and watched first.”

“Conthern? What conthern?” (Concern? What concern?)

He’s still a young child, what kind of concern does he have to be so focused on training?

I looked at Daddy persistently, but he kept avoiding my eyes. Something that I can’t be told must’ve happened to Oscar.