Ch. 16: Captivated

Michelle's rantings continue....

1. I'm at ch. 16 already. What the heck!!! Crazyyy. Celebratory nap. Wooh!

2. I've left some major clues in the past chapters for these final few chapters, did you catch em? Comment and tell me. (;

3. I really like all of you, some of you I don't even know yet, so please leave a quick comment like "herro" or "Louis Tomlinson is gorgeous" haha. I try to reply to you guys, but I'm just lousy at concentrating on replies ):

4. After this chapter, I will be going by my regular schedule. Unless I realllllly feel like updating. Which potentially could happen.

5. I love you all, again, I can not say this enough. Thank you for taking the time to read my sad sad little story. I think I'm talentless so every comment and vote brightens up my life! Muah! c:

Now for another chaotic episode of Interwebbed.

Skye's POV-

I've been sitting on our new lovesac and starring at the box. I haven't opened it yet, I mean I've only had it for a week... I looked at it and I was a bit nervous to see what was inside. I closed my eyes and felt the wood, I let the cool wood sooth my anxiety.

I took a quick breathe and opened the box. I smiled as I saw all the wonders that laid inside. I started pulling out some of the glorious things. He must've spent a good 70 quid on me, probably more. At least I hope not.

Everything was perfect, I instantly dug my fingers into the Nutella and started drink my pop. I just looked at all the things, they were so pretty. Once my hands found the octopus, I was pretty much jumping for joy. He knows me so well. The last thing I saw was the wicked cool aztec print blanket. I let my fingers run over the stitching and I smiled to myself.

I heard the door open and I quickly pushed the things aside and ran to my door. I saw Phil on his mobile, "yeah. Tonight? Ok.... Oh uhm, no that's perfect. Alright, see you then. Haha no, bye Ali." I darted behind the blanket wall so he couldn't see me.

I heard him remove his shoes and place his back pack on the floor. He sighed, "Skye?" I held my breathe. "Huh... Skye? Babe? I brought something for you." I felt frozen. But I picked up some courage. "Yeah." It came out barely audible. "Uh, yeah Phil?"I walked behind the wall and into his view. He smiled and pulled me into his arms. "Hello love, I brought you something." He let go of me and ducked to reached his back pack. He unzipped it and pulled out a white box. "What is it?" I laughed at the frilliness of the box. He hand it to me, "You'll enjoy it, promise!" He kissed me on the cheek and walked to a different room. I tugged at the top flap. On the lid it said, "I know you miss it. So, I got your state flower. Hope you like it. Oh and look underneath it. Hint: it's you're favourite."

The vibrant orange poppy looked gorgeous. It reminded me of my mother, she always tried to get those flowers in our home. I lifted the flower up and saw that attached to it was a cupcake. I chuckled. Only he would get me my state flower and get a costume key lime pie cupcake for me.

It was moments like these where I felt like he was perfect, but the names, numbers, phone calls, secrets... They scare me. But, I needed to brush it aside, Dan wouldn't lie to me. And if he believed that Phil would never hurt me, then I believed it.

I walked to my room, knowing Phil would be there. I drew back our wall and smiled at the sight. Phil was laying on our bed, stuffed lion on his belly and he was playing with it. "You're cute." I walked over to our bed and laid next to him. He looked over at me and smiled. He put his little Leo on our floor. He lifted himself on his arms and hovered over me. "Skye. I love you." He smiled and placed a quick kiss on my forehead. He kept himself hovering over me and read me in. "Thank you for the gift. It's beautiful. I forgot that I told you that I've had a mean crave for cupcakes lately." He laughed at me, lowered himself down a bit. He places his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes. "You're beautiful, I don't feel like I tell you enough sometimes. Do you remember that time we sat on the roof in our old home and watched the meteor shower? You were raving about the beauty... And that whole time I just watched you. Not once did I notice the sky, well I did notice the Skye, the only one that outshines the stars. The one that is worth all the attention. Don't think me corny please, but you're beautiful. And your captivated me." I breathed him in. Wrapped my arms around him and laid in the peace he always brought to me.

"Phil Lester, you're perfect. Please don't stop being corny, it makes you even more fit than you already are."

We laid there for what seemed like hours, occasionally giving each other light kisses or outlining each others faces with our fingers. He then sat up. "I have to go meet up with some mates tonight. But I'll be back by 11. So you needn't worry about my being out too late." He got up and prepared himself for the night. When he walked back into our room, he was freshly showered and sporting a very classy outfit. "I thought you were meeting your mates.. Not going to visit the queen..." I questioned him. He just gave me a side ways look. "Mates.. I promise." He reassured me.

"Male mates or female mates?" I questioned with a mean matter. He froze.

"Phil. You're going out to see a girl... Ali. Isn't it?" I stood from the bed and walked over to him. "Aren't you?!" I practically spat in his face. "I, uh, yes."

I froze. "But, it isn't like that! I promise."

"Don't lie to me. Just go. I don't want to hear lies." I over exaggerated that. But I felt hurt. He quickly finished getting dressed and walked out our home.

I sat on our bed and a few tears rolled down my face. I grabbed the white box and pulled out the cup cake and slowly ate it.

I started playing with the poppy and then a petal popped off.

"He loves me.."

I pulled off another.

"He loves me not.."

I kept pulling at them,

Until I reached the end.

"He loves me.."

I buried my head into my knees and just thought. "What is happening.."