Ch. 7 Cosmos

Skye's POV

I woke up in Phil's room. The curtains were creating a low glow all through the room. The first thing I saw was a man's chest. I fell asleep with Phil. It was a comfort to have him next to me, holding me when I needed it. I felt so safe, I closed my eyes, I wanted to drift in to a safe sleep.

I woke up to the sound of rain on the roof, and I was completely engulfed in Phil's arms, my face was just mm away from his chest. I just smiled and leaned my forehead on him. I just breathed, I breathed in his scent, so familiar. I felt him stir, his muscles moved one by one, I watched his chest rise and fall.

I moved my head so I could look at his cieling, he decorated it with cosmo's. It's beautiful it's like floating through space, being lost. Just you and the stars and the colours that only God could create. My ear ended up resting where my forehead was. I heard it, his heart beat. I held my breathe, not to get a clear sound, but because it matched mine perfectly. They were identical, unison, one.

I was enthralled.

I am enthralled by him, by everything of this moment.

I just  stared at the cosmo's.

He moved, put his arms under my waist and over my stomache, placing his nose right at the edge of my eye, his lips at my cheeks. I didn't dare open my eyes. This moment was a moment with nothing of the past or future can change, it was it's own. Taken out of time and placed in the cosmo's. He was awake, I could feel his eye lashes brush against my temple. I just smiled at this peace, this strip of life that I am currently resting in.