✖God save the queen ✖

Hello lovelies!

This unfortunately is not a chapter..

I am in the midst of wrapping up the prologue currently! Wooh.

But, I've been thinking,

.should I write a sequel.

????

I'm not sure.. And I've come up with some ideas. And in going to write out the ones I like the most. It'll be a small summary and a quote associated to it. If y'all could just please say which you like. And which ever gets the most tallies will be the concept. c:

And now for the concepts..

•Daniel Lester, 20.

It's been years since people have mentioned the names of his father and mother. The name of Lester is no longer solely associated to them, it is now being mixed in and sliding off the tongues of the most powerful people and the paps who take pleasure in revealing all there is to Daniel. What is it that made his fame his own and not one handed down? And what demise is there to leading the name of Lester to the world of scales?

"You're a venomous snake!" The brown of her iris' mixed with pain and regret. "I'm sorry, but all I want is for you to open your eyes.." Daniel strides towards her, he watched as her body struggled to tighten and relax at the sight of him. She was torn. And he knew that she would never decide. His hand slowly cupped her cheek, "Darling, snakes never close their eyes."

•Wedding bells and slytherin decorations were the life's we left on that last page. But what if everything you thought you knew was simply imagined?

"I love you Phil!" Phil picked me up slowly and started to spin me around. "I love you Skye!" We started spinning faster and faster. My eyes became a kaleidoscope, twirling and tilting as if in a teacup ride. It wouldn't stop, the spinning, and I could feel the gush in my gut, I need to puke.

Gasping. "Skye! Babe! Oh my god, I'm going to carry you to the bathroom." I felt my body being lifted. My senses still dazed and spinning. Then I was hit with cold water. Gasping. The smell of bile hit my nostrils and my eyes snapped open. "Dan?" He looked at me with concern. "What? Where? Am I dreaming?" He started to wash my hair. "No babe. You started breathing hard, and fisting the sheets. I tried waking you up, but nothing happened until you threw up." I starred at him. Where's Phil and Danis? "What?" He asked me. "What day is it?" He gave me another concerned look. "Babe it's New Years. Do you not remember?" I shook my head. "What?" I yelled. And then I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I looked at the door and saw as Phil and Sadie popped their heads in with eyes closed. "You're still ill I see, or uh hear. It's a shame you got ill and went to bed before 10. Feel better Skye." Wait, none of that ever happened? "Dan?" He looked at me while he washed my arms. "Can you recite my favourite line?" He nodded. "Is everything we see or seem, merely a dream within a dream?"

•Phil and Skye lived as happily as they could ever hope for. Now that the newly formed family is at peace with post wedding bliss, Dan can finally muck up the courage to officially ask his Bells to be his. Well his girlfriend at least. He had planned it all out to perfection. He was going to being her along to playlist live and have a romantic and chaotic week with her and ask her in front of all of his fans. After making sure she goes on all the roller coasters she fears the most. But what he didn't expect is to see a familiar face of the past.

"Uhm, yeah you." I pointed to a guy with green hair. "This is for all your fan girls and all your phan girls and me. Are you still single?" I laughed. "Yeah mate." He smiled and winked. "Well I'm in room 450 if you want to talk about it?" I nodded. "If you have video games and junk food, count me in." Next came up a girl who looked a lot like she was wearing a disguise. "Uh yeah" I could hear the falseness of her voice instantly. "Are you, like, chatting any, like, girl, like, up?" I chuckle. "Uh yeah, I am." And all the room went still. "Oh yeah, Danosaurs, I like a real and tangible girl." I heard some awws and a really loud/funny ghetto 'Oh Hell NO! Hold my weave la-chick-a-neisia'. "Would you like to meet her?" I ran up to side of stage and went straight for Bells who was hiding behind Tyler Oakley and Joey Graceffa. "No. Daniel. No!" I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. The crowd was laughing and screaming. "Everyone. Meet Bella." I turned around so they could see her face. "Hi everyone.." I put her down and hugged her. "I need to say something." I whispered in her ear. "Yeah?" I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Bella, Bells, Bellbottom jeans, Bella niña. Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked at me wide eyed. And grinned. "I thought I already was.." I chuckled and kissed her cheek again.

After everything settled down, we went back to fan questions. Next came up a girl with blonde hair. "Daniel. You make a really lovely couple. I'm really happy for you. And I hope she gives you everything I never did." My eyes focused more on her. The room got quiet. "Em?" She pulled her hair over her shoulder, exposing her collar bone, the thing she new made me crazy. "Yeah. Bye Danny boy." She walked away. I watched as she walked through the crowd, all of them moving out of her way. And what I did, surprised me. "Em!" I felt my body move, jump off the stage and run after her. "Dan!" I could hear Phil, Bell and everyone I cared for calling after me. I turned around to see Bells on the stage, staring at me in disbelief. I turned and kept running.

--

Ok guys, those are my concepts!!! Now vote.

"Daniel jr"

"Dreams"

Or

"Runner"

(Not the actual titles)

And here is the super special announcement!!

I want to do something with you guys.

So,

I want to do a little fan writing compilation type thing.

If you would like to do this...

Subject:

10 years later.

What do you think happens ten years later? Will Phan be famous actors? Will Skye be bigger than Beyonce? Will Danis be a kid model? Will someone die? Will someone get divorced? What do you think happens? Honestly it can be anything you want. So please, I want this to be fun! c:

So either send me your work or upload it and dedicate it to me!

I will post links to my favourites and make little categories and such. And whoever I like the most will get a dedication on every chapter of my new book and shout outs and lots of love. And who knows I can also throw in a $50 iTunes gift card or something super sweet like that in! I promise.

I love you my little tea leaves.