Ch. 4 New Years

Skye's POV-

Sady has been living with us for 2 months now, she really likes England, and Manchester is her home away from home. Phil also decided to move in with us, he was here almost all day everyday, so it wasn't a big change. We moved around a few things, made my studio and Dans editing rooms smaller, and Phil and Sady had their own piece of our home. I started noticing Phil and Sady flirting more and more, which of course was I always wanted. Dan noticed it too, "Think they'll end up together.?" he smiled at me, we were in the kitchen watching Sady and Phil watch a movie. "I hope so, they're very comfortable around each other." Dan pecked me on the cheek, "What are you making for tonight.?" He was trying to eat a bit of cookie dough I was making, "Dan, i'm not done, put it down. I'm making a bunch of deserts and we're drinking your and Phil's favourite drinks." He smiled. I rarely cooked on new years since all we did was laugh, dance and talk. We always forgot to eat. I was excited about tonight, it will be our second new years together, and I was hoping something good would come out of it.

Sady said maybe he would propose to me tonight, I disagreed, he doesn't like to move fast. "How did you guys start dating again.? Didn't you know him for a month. And how long was it until he moved in with you in Cali, and you here.?" she laughed, "I know, but I kinda pushed some of those things to happen, I mean, I didn't mean to, but it ended up better than I ever wanted it to be." She gave me a look, I didn't know what kind of look it was, but it wasn't friendly or evil. It was different.

Phil's POV-

I didn't like Sady, not even from the moment I met her. I had to pick up her luggage from Dans car, and I didn't like her. I acted nice to her, only because of Skye. If it wasn't for Skye, her emotions and relationship with Dan and I, I would've called out her friend for what she's been doing. I know nobody has noticed, but I feel it. That's why I moved in.

"You find her fit..." Dan gave me a coy smile, "WHAT. Of course I don't" I looked away from Dan, if only he know what I really felt about her, he is my best mate, and it is new years. I won't talk about it tonight, only later. When the time is right... I don't know when that is.

Everybody-

10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR.!!

Dan's POV-

I gave Skye a kiss, "I love you." I whispered in her ear. I felt it again, fire, not the fire Skye gave me, but a different kind of fire. A fire that burnt the back of my head, it was a painfull fire, one I wished to never feel again, it lingered until I turned around quickly and saw Sady from across the room, looking at me and Skye, slowly drinking from a red cup. She mouthed, "happy new year" and gave me a smile. I gave her a weak smile. I turned back to Skye, "Did I tell you," she gave me a confused look, "you look gorgeous tonight." she laughed. She thought I ws kidding, I wasn't, I loved what she was wearing: a simple creme dress, her hair was curled and black, she wore her toms, and an anchor necklace. I loved her more than anything in the world, and she was gorgeous. "I'll be right back, I forgot to turn off the lights from our room." I turned and walked down the hall to our room.

Skye's POV-

"Phil," I grabbed his arm, "let's go to the forrest real quick." I smiled, me and Phil always went to the forrest to talk about what we wished for on 11:11 or what we want in life, it was our sacred bestfriend spot, and I had a lot on my mind. We ended up talking about Dan, what I want in my life with him, where I want it to lead, and how I honestly hope our love wouldn't end. I couldn't talk to Sady about this, she didn't understand.

We stood up after a while and walked back in to our lovely abode, I didn't see Dan in the living room, so me and Phil walked to my room, the door was open and I saw Dan laying in bed, he must be tired. Phil hugged me goodnight and started walking to his room.

Phil's POV-

"WHAT THE---" I heard Skye scream and I ran back to her, I saw her in her room, holding up a blanket, or something, it was cloth, it was, my stomache dropped, Sady's dress. I stood there shocked, and looked at Dan and Sady laying in bed.

Then I noticed Skye, there were no tears on her face, no emotions, nothing, but blank eyes.

I looked at Sady, who had an evil smile on her face.

And finally I looked at Dan, who had pleading eyes, he tried to grab Skye's hand and she pulled away sharply.

And that's what broke her, she began to cry. I ran over and grabbed her before she killed the both of them or passed out from the shock. I picked her up and walked out the apartment. She hadn't stopped crying when we reached my loft, (that I was still paying for, for some odd reason), "Skye, it's going to be ok, I'm going to go back and get our stuff, is there anything in particuler you want me to bring.?" she told me what she needed, and I ran back to her once peacefull home.