Ch. 3 The Surprise

2 years later

Skye's Pov-

I still can't believe it's been two years, I never really thought that I would be with someone this long, and for it to be Dan. It's just so funny, I would always gush about Phil and how adorable he was, up until I met them. I still couldn't believe that I met them, and I waited them, and now I'm almost every single one of their videos. I have quite a fan base, and my songs are being heard. I am beyond greatful for them.

After 4 months of Dan living with me, we decided that it would be better if we moved to Manchester, bought an apartment and finished school there. I didn't oppose the idea, I wanted to make a new start, and my family wouldn't care either way. I quite my job, and alot of my clients weren't happy, I was the most liked waitress in the county. I wanted to chase my dreams, and singing was definetly a good thing to do in England, & I would be with Dan. I was scared if something happened, and we broke up. What would happen to me, so I made sure I had enough money to buy an apt and live off of that money for 2 months. But that never happened. Dan was the perfect guy, he was always there for me, and he always made me smile.

Once he posted on his youtube that I was his girl, a lot of 13-year-olds video commented and commented about how their hearts were broken. It made me laugh, how I got so lucky, I honestly don't know.

On our 2 year mark, he told me that he loved me more than he loved llamas, and that was huge. He always kept me on my toes, and with the help of Phil, I was never sad or lonely.

I woke up on a glum and rainy morning, Dan had to go to school, and Phil was playing video games in our living room, I knew I shouldn't have had given him the spare key. I cracked my bedroom door open a tad, "Goodmorning Phil, I'll make us breakfast when I get out of the shower." I yelled at Phil, "Huh, oh yeah, Uh thanks" Phil was obviously concentrated on something. I walked to my closet and found what I wanted to wear: black shorts, toms, and a City and Colour tank. I quickly took a shower, got changed and started cooking some eggs, bacon and pancakes. "Phil, chocolate chip with strawberries or blueberry.?" I heard no answer, I walked to the living room to find someone holding luggage at the front door, "Uh, Dan, where are you going.?" I looked at Dan who had the door open, Phil was behind him studying my expressions, "I'm not going anywhere." he looked at me. "Then why are you holding luggage and walking out our home.?" I whispered, had my nightmares come true. "I'm not going out, I'm coming in." I looked at him, what was he talking about. He stepped inside, Phil following, and the both held an arm out to me, thats when I realized what they had been doing. "Oh my GOD, SADY.!" I ran up to my bestfried, whom I havn't seen in 2 years. She hugged me back. "Oh my, I, agh, It's been so long.!" I still hadn't let go, then I smelled something burning. "Oh god," I ran to the kitchen and moved the pan from the stove. "Hey Phil, chocolate chip and strawberries or blueberries.?" I re asked, "Strawberries" both Sady and Phil said, they looked at each other and laughed.

We ate breakfast together and laughed the enitre time, Dan had to go back to school and  Phil wanted to go visit his mum. Me and Sady were left together to visit all day. "I've missed you way too much, I feel like I've deserted you.!" I looked at her, she smiled and shook her head no, "I know what's going on in your life, I watch your vlog and skits all the time, I still can't believe that you're like number one on youtube."  I laughed at her, "I'm not number one, I'm so happy you atleast have some sort of upadate on my life, but I don't know anything from you from the past two years." I gave her a weak smile, I really did feel bad, I havn't spoken to her since me and Dan started dating, that was the last thing I told her, I was so happy to have Dan and Phil, that I forgot about everyone  else I knew.. "It's ok, nothing really happened, I got different jobs, cut my hair, got new clothes, and broke up with Will." My jaw dropped, "What.! Weren't you too engaged.?" She laughed, "Yeah, until he decided that my brother was a better choice to warm his bed, now I'm just living life." I shook my head, "I'm sorry, well atleast it wasn't another girl, I wouldn't know what to do if Dan cheated on me, or decided I wasn't good enough."