Ch. 25: Coffee

Hello lovelies (:

I really wanted to bless you with a different kind of chapter. But, I wanted to start out with this. I love you all! No joke, I've never felt so inspired before, and it's all because of you. But enough of blabber.

Here's the next instalment of Interwebbed.

Skye's POV-

It's been two weeks since my trip to hospital, and the main differences in my life is the massiveness of my tum, the protective levels that my family has on me, my hormones have kicked me in the rear and I'm working with a greater drive and passion. I've recorded 6 songs, that's how driven I've been, and management told me to take a week break, I'm really bored now actually, and it's only been 10 hours since they told me I'm banned from working. Phil has had me sat on my lovesack, surrounded by massive stuffed animals, my recent cravings (noodles in chocolate sauce and Shirley temple's) it's really not as bad as it sounds, Jurassic Park is playing on the telly and he's given our family an agenda. 12-3 Dan is here, 3-5 Ethan, 5-6:30 Bella is here and who ever wants to come round for dinner comes at 7 to usually 10. It's currently 2 and Dan is texting away, smiling and laughing. "Are you going to tell me who you're chatting up?" I whined to him. His eyes flashed up towards me, he blushed furiously, "What's the fun in that? You have to guess Pop!" I did my best pregnant ninja skills, kicked him and snatched the phone from his maniacal fingers, and booked it to my bathroom. He hardly had time to react, but followed me none the less, it was a very close race, but I proclaimed victory in the end. I locked the door, and jumped into the tub, quickly unlocking his phone and holding my breathe, checking who this lovely lady is. Is it a gal he met at the gym? I laughed, Dan? At the gym? Never! Is it a barista at Starbucks? Waitress at Nando's? I clicked on his messages and I was thoroughly surprised to see who it was. Quickly slipping out of the tub, I unlocked the door and once opening it heard a "ugh" and felt loads of weight added to my legs. "You coulda warned me, you were opening the door." Dan rubbed his lower back as he get off of my legs. "You could've warned me that you were chatting up my friend!" I slipped his iPhone into his pocket and grabbed his hand, casually locking our fingers. "Tell me Daniel, is it the gleam in her eye? The way the sun reflects off her hair? Or the way that she looks just as gorgeous in sweats as she does in 'meeting the queen' clothes?" Slowly we laid down on the lovesack, me resting my head on his chest, his arms holding me and our fingers still laced together, all in a platonic way of course. "It's that, but what gets me is that she's like- how do I even say this in 'Skye' terms?" I turned my head to face him, "Describe it with a song maybe?" His eyes never left my ceiling, we laid there for a while, my head moving with his breathing, him looking at the ceiling as if the answer were to fall out of it. And then he looked at me, "She's the girl One Direction sings about in their god awful-" I slapped his chest, "in there hit classic, What Makes You Beautiful. In her case, what makes her perfect, wonderful, gorgeous, pure, delicate. She doesn't understand that she's all of that plus more. She just shys away, tries to blend, but she can't. She's. I don't even know, everything." I just stared at his face, he was smiling, beaming, I hadn't seen him like this in such a long time. "She's a lucky girl." We laid there for a while, our attentions slowly going back to Jurassic Park. I felt a vibrations coming from under my back, ugh, I reached for it and found Phil's charming face on my phone. "Hey babes. Yeah, Dan and I are just finishing the movie. Mmm, that sounds so good!- Shrimp Alfredo for dinner-" I directed to Dan. "Dr. Pepper! Yes get your Fanta, uhm and whatever Ethan likes. No beer though, you know how he gets. Yes, I want some marshmallows, chocolate, go to the American food section and get some graham crackers. Trust me, it'll change your life. Uhm, buy Turtle some food. Yep. Love you too babe. Yeah, oh ok, the whole gang? Ok. Dinner party it is! Bye!" I hung up and turned to Dan, "The whole gang is coming over for dinner. I guess we're announcing the babies gender to you then."