Ch. 26: Posters

Notes from me.

Ok, so Interwebbed is coming to an end soon! Wooh.

It's so sad, I've been writing this for two years and it's all coming to a close. Bahh.

Ok well, these next few chapters are going to be a bit different, and it starts now! I have some massive announcements for you in the coming chapters, but yeah.

This chapter is in going to be a flashback.

Enjoy!

Phil's POV-

I had just finished editing a video of me flushing Simon down the toilet. I'm quite sad that he died.. I'm glad I had some caring friends along with me in this though, it wouldn't have been the same if it was just me. I slowly crept into my room, not disturbig the mournful peace in it. I'm over reacting, I think, but I am sad. "Let's go look at videos then." I grabbed one of my lions and layed on my tummy with my laptop.

"Covers Muse" I clicked on the first video. It was a girl and her guitar, she was sat in a room with massive amounts of band posters on the wall, she had black hair, lip ring, dark makeup and was wearing a dropdead tshirt. She looked like a scene kid, She was really pretty.

"This is dedicated to my boyfriend Bobby. I love you babe." She had an American accent, but not a southern one like I usually picture them. She strummed the guitar and closed her grey eyes, she didn't open them once while she was playing and singing the song. She was so good, I was actually quite dumbfounded at that, how talented she was. I mean YouTube is filled with people who upload covers and such and they're ok, but she, she's really good.

I didn't follow her videos after that, I'm not even sure if I remembered her name on YouTube. Oh well, it's ok.

(Jump forward a little bit)

"Happy birthday to me!" I cheered as I opened some of the parsels that I got in the mail. I got loads of candy and lion things, and a bunch of random fun things, which I enjoyed. Dan was over and he was trying to cook something in the kitchen, I could smell a slight tinge of burning food. "Dan don't burn down the house!" I yelled towards him, ramped sounds of dishes falling and Dan cursing quite loudly also came from the kitchen. "Ha, funny!" Even from the other room I could sense the sarcasm that Dan fervently induced in his daily speech. I decided to watch some of the video responses I got from my followers. I saw some of them from girls jumping on their bed yelling "Happy Birthday" and people doing the blindfolded cat game. "Time for lunch!" Dan yelled, another splatter of dishes and curses came after. "Coming!" I yelled back. I wanted to watch more videos, so I decided to click on one more before heading towards my, hopefully none burnt, food.

"Hi Phil. Happy Birthday! I, uhm, I wanted to sing you a song, so I decided to kinda mix up two songs into the perfect birhtday song for you. I wasn't really sure what music you listen to, so I choose one that I think everyone likes. I hope you enjoy it." She was beautiful, black long hair in loose waves, she had a guitar on her lap, black makeup (not heavy), lip piercing, posters on her wall and pictures, she had grey eyes, and when she sang she does a tilted smile. She started singing "Happy Birthday" and then she changed it.

"We don't need

AnythingOr anyone

If I lay hereIf I just lay hereWould you lie with meAnd just forget the world?

I don't quite knowHow to sayHow I feel

Those three wordsAre said too muchThey're not enough