💗A little info💗

Art: via Pinterest (https://pin.it/2U9rpPc)
Hii :)
I want to thank everyone for reading the story it really makes me happy to see people enjoying it so far, since I have been working on this idea for long💗
Anyways, I will give some more detail on reader here, her breathing technique and over all what I plan for the endings.
So to start off:
I aged up the team so it goes like this:
Reader and Zenitsu are 18, Tanjiro and Inosuke are 17. Kanao is and Aoi are 18 since I aged everyone up by two years from their og age.
I made the reader in the physical appearance just a little taller than Tanjiro, around 170 cm, but the rest is all up to u, so I hope u are alright with all the changes so far :)
Now to the breathing technique. As majority of the other canon ones, it has 10 forms. So I will write them down here and give some explanation to them.
💗
First form:Meadow's folly
This is a very good form if you don't have enough time to deliver stronger attacks. It delivers 3 slashes, usually two on limbs and one on the neck.U have to have a balanced strength in your arms while doing so. The sword is a light green.
Second form:Rose tornado
This is one is to deliver powerful and clean cuts to the neck. It has a pretty wide span and can decapitate multiple demons at ones. That span depends on how much energy you focus into the form. You can also cut off limbs depending on the situation you find yourself in. The sword lights up a dark green color with red dots.
Third form: Uniting spirit
This one is not used as an attack form, but more to help the breather out in unknown places in nature settings. The sword lights up a green and white color and the user can communicate with the environment in order to see where they are, where to go or in case they lost a partner and are searching for them. For this form you need to be in a state of total numbness.
Fourth form: Weeping Willow
Its a pretty much basic attack. Its meant to aim more at limbs than the neck, to slow a demon down for the moment. The slash is very stretchy and looks like the branch of a weeping willow. For this trick you have to balance ur energy evenly between ur upper and lower body parts so that the attack doesn't fire back.
Fifth form: Element mimicking
This form offers to deliver powerful and strong blows to the body. The user can turn their sword to have characteristics of the elements in the nature. For this one however, all the psychological energy needs to be used up. The user can turn their sword light as the wind, but the swing as strong as a hurricane. The sword can turn as heavy and strong as the earth. As well as hot as fire which makes it easier to take down enemies. It can also turn as calming as cold water to make the death easier.
Sixth form: Tornado's anger
The user twirls their sword in a circular motion while running at high speeds towards the demon, and with a leap they will decapitate them. Concentration on running and arm motion is important here. The sword turns a lime green.
Seventh form: Dancing cherry blossom
The user performs repeated attacks, confusing and entrancing the demons with with flowing, dance-like movements and a very strong cherry scent. The sword turns a light pink color.
Eight form: Release dove
The user needs to be in a state of calmness while slowly approaching the demon. The sword turns a white color and creates a sphere of calmness and peace. While the demon is in a state wher ehis guard is lowered the user uses a different form to attack.
Ninth form:Eclipse
The user's sword turna pitch black and delivers a fast cut to the demon.
Tenth form:Twilight harmony
Is used to deliver a painless and peaceful death. The demon doesn't have the feeling of getting decapitated. And they may see in their final moments their happiest time while they were human. The sword turns green with yellow stripes. For this form the user has to have pure intentions at heart.
💗
As for the endings I have so far planned to give everyone separate endings, including the Upper moons and Muzan if everything works out the way I planned.
I made the reader in the physical appearance just a little taller than Tanjiro, around 170 cm, but the rest is all up to u, so I hope u are alright with all the changes so far :)