Chapter Thirty-Nine

Douma moaned in the movie screening u all.... how am I supposed to live on now?!

"I...ok, just please let the woman go." (Y/n) said as she rapidly looked between the two women. Satisfied with the answer, Daki put (Y/n) along with Hinatsuru down. Sighing in relief, the demon slayer looked over at the tired kunoichi and then at Daki.
"Is she...is she going to be alright?"
The demon looked at the kunoichi and shrugged her shoulders.
"I guess so. But she isn't the important one here, I am. Focus.On. Me."
Daki said as she grabbed (Y/n)'s face and forcing the slayer to look her in the eyes.
"You got really pretty eyes there... they are so shiny~" The demon giggled, slowly closing the gap between them.
"I wonder if they will stay this way when I turn you into a demon." the demon mused, causing (Y/n) to flinch away a little. Sending a concerned look towards Uzui's wife, (Y/n) wondered what she should best do next.
'If I try and succeed in attacking this demon I need to be pretty fast... those bows of hers are not easy to dodge, but if I fail both her and I are doomed.'
"So~ you ready to become a demon." Daki's voice caused (Y/n) flinched away a little as the bows tightened their grip around her, specifically around her arms.
"I know what you are trying to do." Daki's previously cheery voice turned bitter as she glared down on (Y/n).
"You want to leave me, with that human on top of it!"
The black haired demon yelled and pointed at Hinatsuru.
"Nono...you got it all wrong... of course I wouldn't do that! It's just... my arm is itching!" (Y/n) quickly answered as Daki raised her eyebrow at the lie.
"Really?"
"Yeah! 100%!" (Y/n) smiled nervously as Daki eyed her for a moment before she tightened her grip around the younger again.
"You know you are a bad liar." The black haired demon said nonchalantly as (Y/n) gulped.
"I-"
"Spare me the pretty words. If you piss me off again I will murder her. She already passed out anyways." Daki said, pointing at Hinatsuru as (Y/n) shook her head.
"No no! There is no need! I am sorry, you don't have to do this-" the (h/c) girl was cut off as a sash wrapped itself around her mouth.
"Don't waste your breath on her. Regardless, my big brother will be so excited to hear that you will become a demon soon!" Daki giggled as she patted (Y/n)'s head.
'Brother?! Just how many of these are there?! If her brother is on a higher rank...'
"Now then! Shall I start turning you~" Daki said with a grin, showing off her fangs as she got closer and closer to (Y/n).
'Great... what now?' (Y/n) started moving away, or as much as those sashes allowed her.
"You will love it dear! Don't fight me on this one, I don't like being disobeyed!" Daki argued as she grabbed (Y/n)'s face again and leaned in closer, only to stop as she felt a presence from the windows.

"Hands. Off." Tanjiro's enraged voice boomed through to room as both (Y/n) and Daki turned to look at the water breather. While the demon sent him a glare of annoyance, (Y/n) sent him a relieved one, although the aura he was giving off was very nauseating.
'I never felt this much blood lust come from Tanjiro.'
"You... Who are you now?" Daki growled as she straightened up, releasing (Y/n) from her hold.
The (h/c) teen sighed in relief and started crawling over to where Nezuko and Hinatsuru were.
'I need to get her out of here... What did Daki even put her through?!' (Y/n) panicked as she noted how cold Hinatsuru's body was.
'Maybe one of those breathing forms will help me.'
"Answer me!" Daki's yelling caused the girl to look over at them, hugging Nezuko's box closer to her.
"Kamado Tanjiro. I am here to kill you. Not only did you cause so much suffering to other people, but also tried to turn (Y/n) into something she never wanted! For that I will make sure your death will be painful." Tanjiro glared at the already annoyed demon and dodged one of her sashes in the process.
"What is it to you?! What I do with (Y/n) is only between her and I. Besides, she wasn't complaining~" Daki giggled as she followed Tanjiro outside. Sighing in relief, (Y/n) looked at the box and then picked Hinatsuru up.
"Nezuko, make sure to step in once Tanjiro is in need of help. I will go and get the others." (Y/n) said calmly and jumped out of the room.
'I need to find the rest!'