Chapter Twenty-Seven

After Tanjiro finally calmed down, Nezuko burned down the rope that was tied around his wrist and he started sniffing it. (Y/n) and Nezuko looked at each other for a moment before shrugging their shoulders, deciding to see what Tanjiro will do or say next.

''Do you smell something?'' (Y/n) asked as the burgundy haired boy looked at her and nodded his head.

''Yeah, the rope has a good amount of demon smell on it. It's like I smelled it before- The ticket!'' Tanjiro's eyes widened as he took it out of his pocket, sniffing it for a moment, confirming his suspicions.

''The same case here.'' Nodding her head, (Y/n) fished her own out of the pocket and clutched it a little.

''Whatever demon it is...they are way more stronger than the ones we dealt with previously. We need to wake the rest up!'' The girl said and the Kamados nodded their heads in agreement.

''Yeah, the blood demon art this one possesse is very stong...they caused so much demage even though their smell is faint.''

''Zenitsu!''

''Inosuke-san!'' The duo yelled as they walked over to their seats, trying to shake the two awake, but nothing worked.

''Not again...'' (Y/n) sighed along with Nezuko as Tanjiro returned back to his seat, taking his blade from under it.

''What do you need the blade for?'' The girl asked as the burgundy haired boy walked back to her.

''I want to cut their ropes down. We need to wake them up somehow, especially Rengoku-san.'' Tanjiro answered as he glanced over at the Hashira before returning his attention back to (Y/n), who wasn't too pleased with the idea.

''You sure it would be a good idea to just cut it? After all, it's not just Zenitsu-san and Inosuke-san who might have issues, these people will too.'' (Y/n) said as she pointed at the ropes that connected the civilians with the demon slayers and Tanjiro stopped for a moment to think.

'Hmm true, we don't know the extente of the demage it might cause. But what if Nezuko burns them? Like in (Y/N)-chan's and my case!'

''Nezuko! Can you burn their ropes too?!'' The girl looked at her brother and nodded her head. (Y/n) moved away zo make room for the younger and watched,along with Tanjiro, as the ropes burned down.

''Great job Nezuko-chan!'' (Y/N) cheered as she patted the girl's head while Tanjiro was busy trying to wake the other two boys up. Looking over her shoulder,(Y/n) smiled as she noticed that Rengoku finally let go of the girl from before and was now sitting in his seat, still asleep though. But sudden movements from the girl caused (Y/N) to look over at her, only for her eyes t widen as she noticed her getting up and pulling out a sharp object.

''Nezuko get away!'' (Y/n) yelled as she pulled the demon girl behind her and blocking the attack with her blade.

''Huh?!'' Tanjiro yelled out, pulling his own sword out as he noticed nearly all of the people waking up, exept from a small boy who seemed to be deep in his dreamland.

'Strange...Is he not under the spell or somethin?'

''What are you people doing?! Don't get in our way! We can't have any sweet dreams since you people came here!'' The girl with the weapon yelled as she was showed to the ground by (Y/N).

'They are doing all of this on their own?' Tanjiro thought.

'We can't hurt fellow humans or...can we? This is such a sticky situation.' The (h/c) girl thought, her grip on the sword tightening. Looking around, Tanjiro noticed all the people slowly approaching them, hatered and anger clowding their eyes.