Chapter Thirty-Three

Me, after not updating for months:... hi everybody!

WHO IS LISTENING TO THIS???

The Water hashira and former hashira have spent the past two days looking for the lost demon slayer. Giyuu had informed Ubuyashiki of his absence for the meantime, of which Tanjiro and rest were informed. Truthfully, they wouldn't have told them, if they didn't try to sneak out of the mansion to look for the missing girl. And while the two water breathers were looking for the girl, the three younger demon slayers had another challenge in front of them.

"Another training routine?!" Zenitsu yelled out in despair as Aoi and Kanao looked at the trio.
"Yes, you three need to get back in shape. You might be injured, but we need to get you guys on your feet." Aoi answered, looking unimpressed as usually.
"The training will start tomorrow at dawn. Go to sleep early, you will need the rest, the exercises will be a lot harder than last time." Kanao warned them.
"Bring it on! I am not afraid! Let's start now!" Inosuke yelled, pointing his finger at the two girl, while Tanjiro tried to calm him down.
"Hey! Calm down!"
Aoi sighed, frustrated with the three, and walked out of the room, Kanao following her.
"I don't know how (Y/n) was able to handle these nut cases..." The blue eyed girl muttered. Kanao silently nodded her head, her heart clenching as she thought of the (h/c) girl.
'I hope you are safe...'
'Hope the Hashiras find her soon.' Aoi sighed.

"So, you ready to give up and be a demon?" Akaza teased as he dodged another swing of (Y/n)'s sword, the girl only glaring at him in return.
"Eat shit!" Smirking, Upper Moon jumped onto a tree branch as (Y/n) stopped herself from falling down.
"Not lady like."
"Bastard..." (Y/n) mumbled as she put away her sword and started walking to the opposite direction.
"Now where are you going? We were just starting~"
"Leave me alone! It's bad enough that I am gods know where, I sure won't waste my energy on you!"
(Y/n) huffed and ignored any of the comments Akaza sent her way.
'Gods why did I agree on this? I barely ate anything these past few days, sleep is a luxury and I am probably nowhere near the exit.' The (h/c) girl sighed, hoping this will be over soon, for a moment even thinking about giving up, but she quickly shook it off.
'I am not letting that freak win! Nope!'
"What do we have here? A demon slayer, this late?"
A unfamiliar, yet creepy voice made (Y/n) stop in her tracks.
"Who..." She gulped, feeling someone's arm on her shoulder and hot breaths against her ear.
"I just had my meal, but I think I can make some room for you, Snowflake~"

Slowly turning her head to her left side, (Y/n)'s heart nearly jumped out as she saw rainbow colored eyes staring at her. But what freaked her out were the words written in them.
'Upper...moon...2?!'
Smirking at her shallow breathing the blonde man moved his face closer to hers.
"Or should I just keep you? That sounds more appealing~"
(Y/n) felt her whole body freeze up, and as much as she would have attacked him, something was stopping her. The aura this demon held was too ominous to handle.
"Cat got your tongue? How cute, let me see your face a little more! Oh, where are my manners? The name is Douma~" He giggled as he grabbed (Y/n)'s face, inspecting it for a moment and then letting go. He moved away a little and then clapped his hands, giving (Y/n) a chance to move away, too.
"That won't do. Not at all."
"W-what?" She asked, finally letting out a sigh of relief after she was let go.
"You being a demon slayer won't do, such a pretty face should be protected and not tarnished, don't you think so? Would be a shame if it got scratches." Douma said with a grin, bringing out his golden fan.
Gripping onto her katana, (Y/n) stayed quiet as the blonde demon laughed.
"Relax, I won't attack you... I had my fun for the night. What you need more though would be a bath and a meal."
Douma commented as he looked the girl up and down, causing her to blush in embarrasment.
"N-no... I am fine." She gulped, moving away, which didn't go unnoticed by the demon.
"You aren't attacking? How boring~ and here I thought you would be more interesting."
'Maybe being around Akaza is better than this...'
Before (Y/n) could make a run for it, Douma appeared in front of her and grabbed her face again.
'Just how fast is he?!' She thought as Douma's face came closer and closer to hers.
"But, it would be a tragic to hurt you, no? Thought you are so cute that I could eat you up~"
'Gods, let this work...' Gulping, (Y/n) swiftly moved her hand and grabbed her blade, swinging it to cut Douma's hand.
But before she could do that, the blonde grabbed her blade and gripped tightly onto it.
"Oh? So you do want to play?! That makes me happy!"
The Upper Moon chuckled and broke the blade from his grip, then narrowing his eyes.
"Let's play then!"
'I am dead!' The girl panicked and pulled herself away from the demon. She looked down at her blade, or better yet the handle that remained and started shaking.