Chapter Fourteen

''Knock... it...off...'' Tanjiro whispered, (Y/n) watched the scene unfold in front of her, it's not like she can do much, she was too exhausted and weak at the moment.
''Huh? Speak up!'' The boar guy told him. Tanjiro ran at the two fist clenched tightly as he sent him the scariest look (Y/n) had ever seen.
'What has gotten into him?'
With a quick punch the boy was sent flying away, this caused Zenitsu to wake up and cry out: ''You broke his bones,Tanjiro!'' But said boy paid him no mind, his vision clouded by rage.
'Good...' Tanjiro looked over at (Y/n)'s state before sending a glare to the guy 'Whoever hurts (Y/n)-chan like this should suffer and die...'
''How do you know that Zenitsu-san?'' The girl asked the boy.
''I have good hearing and I can pick up noises very easily-AHHH!'' His sudden scream caused (Y/n) to back away a little.
''What?!''
''What do you mean what?! Hold still I need to clean up your wounds!'' Zenitsu ran over to her, the three children following his suit to help the girl out.
''Are you alright (Y/n)-san?''
''Yes, don't worry Kiyoshi-kun-''
"You're part of the Demon Slayers yet you draw your swords to a comrade! That's the reason (Y/n)-chan didn't draw her sword out at you back then, that's the reason she didn't fight you back! Because it is a taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason!" Tanjiro yelled and threw another punch at the guy, who avoided it and started laughing.
"Oh, so that's why? In that case!'' He threw away his swords and  continued, ''Let's fight barehanded!" The boar man stated and walked towards Tanjiro.
They started throwing kicks and punches at each other, (Y/n) winced a few times as she noticed how strong they actually were. Tanjiro on the other hand didn't care much, his anger was numbing him down for now.
'(Y/n)-chan didn't deserve that... She is the kindest person I know and this beast will pay for what he did!' Tanjiro sent another punch at the guy, sending him flying into a tree.
''(Y/n)-chan...isn't Tanjiro breaking the rule as well with this...'' Zenitsu whispered as they watched the ongoing fight.
''I guess... Zenitsu-san thank you for trying to save me. That was really brave of you...'' The boy blushed at the words and puffed his chest out.
''Of course! You know I can be very brave when needed!'' He laughed as the two children looked at him with dotted eyes.
'Yeah...'
''JUST SHUT UP! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO HURT HER LIKE THAT!'' All five turned to the duo as they watched Tanjiro headbutt him.
''AHH THEY WILL BREAK EACH OTHERS SKULL!'' Zenitsu yelled as he hugged (Y/n) closer to him.
''I wouldn't worry much about Tanjiro-kun... but the other guy-''
Just as she finished that, the boy staggered back and his boar mask fell off.
"Huh?! A girl? Huh? Your face!" Zenitsu yelled as you all stared in shock.
"What the hell? You got a problem with my face or something?" the male asked,Zenitsu started protesting snd hid behind (Y/n), who was staring at the boy with a small blush.
'Wooow! His hair is so nice! And the eye color! His skin looks soft too!'
''Hey girlie! What are you staring at me for?! Got a problem?!'' Tanjiro felt his anger turn into panic as he noticed the stare (Y/n) was sending to the guy, full of awe and the blush didn't help him calm down.
'Why...why is she looking at him like that?! No no no (Y/n)-chan don't tell me you are falling for him!
No you can't be! No no no! I will kill him and the other guy! Why is he standing so close to her anyways?!' The glared at Zenitsu, who was hugging (Y/n) by her shoulder, but the said boy didn't notice as he was too busy staring at the guy as well.
''Oh no! Not at all!'' She got up and walked to where the two boys were. Tanjiro helped her stand straight.
''Your face is surprisingly very soft looking when you look at the rest of your body! I mean it in a good way!'' (Y/n) laughed nervously. While the guy was startled for a minute, Tanjiro and Zenitsu grew worried at her words.
'Does she like guys with more muscular bodies?!  I can do that! I can grow muscles very quick!' Tanjiro thought tightening his grip around her.
'Hmmm my face is pretty soft looking too... Maybe I should start using one of those creams girls usually use... Tho this is kinda creepy... his body is very muscular while his face is very pretty... BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO (Y/N)-CHAN' Zenitsu touched his face.
''Big forehead and girlie!'' The guy screamed, startling the two. Tanjiro pushed (Y/n) behind him,in case he plans another attack on her.
''My name is Inosuke Hashibira! So don't forget it!'' The two looked at each other for a moment before facing the guy again.
''Ummm Inosuke-san...'' The girl started softly, trying not to provoke him into another fight.
''What?!''
''How exactly do we spell your name? What characters do we use?''
Inosuke blinked a few times, so did Tanjiro and (Y/n).
''Spell? I don't know how to read and write you two!'' He then flinched and backed away a little, causing (Y/n) to grow worried.
''Are you alright? Maybe you should sit down-'' Just as she said that the boy fainted and a scream from Zenitsu was heard.
''Did Tanjiro kill him?! OH NO WHAT WILL WE DO?!''
''Calm down Zenitsu-san, he just has a concussion. He will live.'' (Y/n) said while inspecting his injuries, Tanjiro didn't like the closeness or how concerned she was over another guy.
'Why is she so worried over this guy?! He tried to kill her!'
''And what about Tanjiro? How are you not hurt?'' Zenitsu asked, joining the trio.
''I have a harder skull bone, you know. Now let's get him out of the way and bury the people.'' Tanjiro suggested.