Chapter Fifty

The cute art up there was drawn by user61500390 it's really adorable and thank u again for taking ur time out of he day to draw it🩷🩷

I am pulling the plot here out of my ass to save the demons and hashiras from dying, since Gotouge decided to go on a killing spree unprovoked 💀

The next day Tanjiro and (Y/n) were outside the Inn, making a plan on how to find their swordsmith, and hopefully not die when they do.
"Ok, so you will be looking for Haganezuka-san in the outskirts, and I will ask the people here." (Y/n) said as Tanjiro nodded his head, gripping on the straps of Nezuko's box.
"Right, if you hear me screaming like a madman, I found him." The boy answered, looking a little nervous.
"Same here~ Good luck!"
'Let's hope for the best.' They thought, hoping the swordsmith won't get violent like last time.
From the shadows a figure watched as they walked their separate ways, gulping as he looked at (Y/n).
'Pretty...'

"Excuse me!" (Y/n) called out as she walked into a hut where a man was making a nichirin blade. The man turned to look at (Y/n) and nodded his head.
"Is there something you need? I don't think I ever made a sword for you, young lady." The man asked as he tilted his head and put the metal down for a moment. Shaking her head, (Y/n) walked in and started talking again.
"I am actually looking for the swordsmith responsible for my friend's and mine swords. We can't find him anywhere and one of us needs their sword fixed."
The man nodded behind his mask as he took in the information.
"Well, who is it? Maybe I can help."

"Haganezuka-san! We were told he would be in this Village." (Y/n) answered quickly, waiting and hoping the man knew where he was.
"Ah yeah! He is usually always in his house and working, but has gone missing for the past few days."
"Missing?" (Y/n) asked in worry as the man shook his head.
"He does that sometimes, but you can go to our chief, maybe he can help you more."
"Sounds great! Where can I find him?" The girl grinned as she waited for the man to speak up again.
"His house is up the hill. It's the biggest one in the Village, just go up the hill and don't make any turns."

Bowing in front of the man, (Y/n) quickly walked out of the house and towards the chief's house.
'At least something!'
Behind one of the buildings, the same figure from before watched and silently followed behind (Y/n). Some of the onlookers watched the boy in confusion, unsure what was going on.

"What is that boy doing?"
"Don't know, some of these demon hunters have gone off their rails."
"Well, he is a Shinazugawa. We should just be glad he is calmer than his older brother." The three swordsmiths commented, snickering at the last sentence.

(Y/n) finally arrived at the chief's home and was sitting across from him and two other swordsmiths, one of which was Inosuke's. The shortest man, the chief, finally cleared his throat and spoke up.
"Welcome to our Village. The name is Tecchikawahara Tecchin, nice to meet you. I am the chief, and although the shortest around, I am the best in my craft." The old man announced as (Y/n) bowed down till her forehead was touching the mat.
"Thank you for allowing us to stay! I am (L/n) (Y/n)."
"Very polite of you, child." The chief said, clearly happy that he didn't need to tell someone to bow down.
"Here, have some dough cakes and tell me what brings you here."

(Y/n) thanked the man and took the bowl with the food, and started eating a few.
"My friend and I are actually looking for a swordsmith of yours, and one of the men in the Village told me to come here and ask."
Tecchin nodded his head as a sign to continue speaking.
"Haganezuka-san, he said he went missing a few days ago and we need him to fix my friend's sword."
"Oh, Hotaru! Yeah, he went missing, but it's normal for him to do so after throwing a tantrum." Tecchin said, clearly used to the younger's outbursts by now.

"So it's normal for him to behave... brutal at times?" (Y/n) asked, careful to not offend anyone and Inosuke's swordsmith nodded his head.
"He has been like that since I can remember! Hope you don't take it too personally, he just has no social etiquette." The man said as (Y/n) held back a laugh, but nodded her head.
"No at all!"
"We are looking for him since yesterday, but sadly to no avail. It's like the ground swallowed him."
"I hope he is fine..." (Y/n) said quietly, now worried more and more for the older.
'As much as he was annoying for trying to kill me...'