Chapter Fifty-Four

"If there is a whole,I wanna go into it"- Akaza took u too literally, Rengoku☠️☠️

ALSO! In case people didn't read my previous A/Ns, Muichiro is aged up, so he is the same age as (Y/n) here

"You think she will be alright?" Genya questioned as him and Tanjiro were outside the hut. Mitsuri had put (Y/n) on a makeshift bed, trying to get the redness off of her face as Muichiro scolded Haganezuka.
"I didn't even do anything!" The man said as Kanamori tried to calm the hot-blooded swordsmith down.
"Then why did she faint?"
"I don't know! Kids are stupid like that!" Haganezuka defended as Muichiro glared harder at him.

"M-maybe it's because of your face?" Kanamori suggested as the taller looked in a offended manner at him.
"What's wrong with it?!"
"Well..." Kanamori gulped as he felt glares coming from the 4 males, although for different reasons.
"(Y/n)-chan is up! And her fever is gone too!" Mitsuri called out cheerfully as both her and (Y/n) walked out of the hut.
"Are you alright? You didn't hurt yourself when you fell?" Tanjiro asked quickly, running to her side along with Genya.
"Yeah I am fine. But what even happened? And I had a fever?" (Y/n) wondered, Genya and Tanjiro only nodding their heads.

"Haganezuka-san was yelling and you fainted. Probably the scream caused it." Mitsuri said as the said man grew annoyed with the comment.
"Huh? That's weird, he yells nearly all the time and it never bothered me."
"That's it! I am beating you up!"
"Hotaru! Calm down!"
Muichiro and Kanamori held him back as the four looked in his direction.
"Hey, don't yell at her!" Tanjiro barked back, Genya just glaring back at him.
"(Y/n)-chan fainted again! And the fever is back too!" Mitsuri panicked, trying to stop the girl's nosebleed.

"That's it, you are not entering this hut the next time she wakes up." Muichiro sighed in annoyance.
"Are you kicking me out of my own place?!"
"Yes."
Came the Hashira's simple answer as Kanamori held the taller back from attacking him.
'His stupid face...' Tanjiro and Genya thought in jealousy as Mitsuri picked the girl up and brought her into the hut again.

🌸
"Awww she looks so adorable! Look at those cheeks!" A woman with black hair and red eyes squealed, picking up the newborn.
"She is. Just that she keeps us up at night sometimes." A woman with (h/c) hair says back. The other laughed a little before putting the baby down next to her toddler, who inspected the newborn with curious gold/red eyes.
"It will go away as more time passes. I know how you feel, trust me."
The woman nodded her head, then both turned their attention to the two kids.
"I am sure her and Kyojuro will get along great. Imagine if they become Hashiras together in the future~" The brown haired woman giggled at the idea.

"That's such a cute idea, Ayano! Just imagine a Flame and Water Hashira, and best friends since childhood."
"It's like one of those romance novels I read a few days ago... wouldn't they be a cute couple, Ruka?" The woman's red eyes widened at the idea and she looked at the two oblivious children.
"I like the sound of it!"
"What are you two talking about?" The Flame Hashira wondered as he saw the grin on the black haired woman.
"By the looks of it... I won't like it." Urokodaki sighed as his wife started giggling.

"Well...we just made a deal of sorts..." Ruka started as Shinjuro raised his eyebrow. Urokodaki ignored the three and went to pick (Y/n) up instead.
"And what would that deal be?" Shinjuro wondered, watching in amusement as Urokodaki pulled (Y/n) out of Kyojuro's grip, causing the toddler to pout a little.

"Well, we thought it might be cute in the future for (Y/n) and Kyojuro to marry. A Flame and Water Hashira would be like a fairytale romance-"
"Absolutely not!" Urokodaki protested Ayano's idea, glaring down at Kyojuro as his grip on (Y/n) tightened. Shinjuro laughed and picked his son up, who started making grabby hands at the girl.
"No way. Move." Urokodaki argued, pulling (Y/n) out of the child's reach.