Chapter Thirty-Four

Can he please **** and ***** me, I will be so grateful 😫😫😫😫

"You broke your blade?!" Asami scolded as (Y/n) moved away a little, her angry look scaring her a little.
"Look! I didn't want to! But you saw how scary that demon was, what was I supposed to do?!" (Y/n) argued back as the older shook her head and face palmed, shaking her head soon after.
"Whatever, you will get a new one I guess, just good luck with your swordsmith when he sees it. I remember the one who made mine nearly killed me when he saw it wasn't clean enough." Asami shuddered, remembering how the old man chased her for a whole day.
The younger girl gulped, scared about that encounter as well.

"Say Asami-san, when can I learn the other forms? You said you will help me." The (h/c) girl wondered as the woman nodded her head.
"That's right, I will give you some basic introduction, the learning though is for you in the real world. Come on now, today we will do the Eleventh form, also known as Nature's decay. It is quite useful if you can't fully decapitate a demon at first." Asami said as she took put her blade, and pointed it at her neck.
"Once you hit a demon on their weak spot, you need to make a big enough wood for it to work and it will slowly spread across the neck and eventually decapitate them. So far so good?"
"Yeah, I am guessing that's the best way to fight against Upper moons?" (Y/n) wondered as Asami nodded her head.
"Yeah, as you know these demons are stronger than anything you saw before, so this will give you more of an advantage, since it will buy you some time to escape. As much as it is important for you to defeat demons, you need to protect yourself, too."
"Got it!"
Asami nodded her head and continued talking.
"For that though, you need to give a hard and fast swing, and control your hold on the sword. The goal here is a good start, the result will come eventually if you had a good first hit."
"Ok, I will keep that in mind, what's the next form?"
"The Twelfth form is one I used on humans, not demons. It's called Natural healing. It helps when healing small wounds, where you gently brush the blunt part of the sword across the wound."
"Well that's something! Does it work all the time?" (Y/n) asked, already more excited about this one.
"As long as the wound isn't life threatening, yes. Sadly it isn't as strong as I want it to be." Asami sighed before shrugging her shoulders.
"But as long as it helps, it's good. Here you need in complete and utter peace, focus here on calming down and on the person you are helping. Nobody else but them is important here, got it?"
"Yeah! I think I can manage that, I just hope that my new blade will arrive soon so that I can train these!" (Y/n) said as Asami nodded her head.
"That's the spirit! Now, this is enough for the time being, we will talk about the other forms once I see that you are ready. Now go and get back to the real world, you have been asleep for a while."
"Really? Doesn't feel like it." (Y/n) argued back, wanting to learn more and not leave yet.
"Time works differently. Also, your teacher is pretty worried, don't keep him waiting!"
Was the last thing Asami said before disappearing and the field they were standing in, slowly started disappearing as well.
"I am...waking up..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself.