Chapter Thirty

Fun fact: Peach flavored gummy rings are Rengoku and Akaza's love children😋

"Huh... I am still alive?" (Y/n) got up from the ground and rubbed her eyes, strangely enough, not feeling any sort of pain as she moved. Looking at her legs and arms, she got even more confused as all the bruises and wounds she had before, were gone.
As if she never even fought anyone, let alone a demon.
"What is this? I could swear I had a good amount of wounds before...and where am I even?"
(Y/n) mumbled to herself as she took a good look around the place. She was surrounded by all sorts of plants and trees, some that weren't, to her knowledge, even native to Japan. There was even a small lake not far away from her, she noted.
"Where did that wannabe Aladdin take me? Am I even in Japan anymore?"
Getting up from her spot, she went to explore the place more.
As she observed the pretty view, (Y/n) never noticed a figure following after her.
'The lake water is so clear, I never saw such cleanliness before...' (Y/n) rose her eyebrow as she kneeled down to get a better look at the water.
"Yeah...this can't be Japan-"

"You finally woke up. I was wondering why you were out for so long."
The unfamiliar feminine voice caused (Y/n) to freeze in her spot for a moment.
'Who is this now?' She wondered.
"Who I am? Well I would introduce myself if you would look at me. It's quite rude to keep you back turned towards someone."
Gulping, (Y/n) slowly turned her head and looked up at the woman, who was speaking to her.
'What the-'
She thought, noting the (h/c) hair and green eyes, which were watching her reaction in amusement.
The woman smiled a little as (Y/n) got up, watching her with wide, confused eyes.
"I see you are shocked by my appearance. I am sure you have a lot of questions too, so how about I start with introducing myself?"
Not saying anything, (Y/n) nodded her head, thinking that getting the first name of the woman will help.
After all, she looked like someone she met a long time ago, but couldn't point out when and where.
"Too overwhelmed to speak? Well  can't really blame you, what happened in the outside world to you was quite a lot to take in."
"Outside world? What are you talking about? And where is this place even?" (Y/n) questioned, growing concerned with the way she phrased that.
'I didn't die...right?'
The woman sighed and motioned to (Y/n) to follow her.
"Come and have a look around, we can talk while walking."
Nodding her head reluctantly, she followed the strange woman, keeping a close eye and her hand on her katana, in case something happens.

"This place is yours...one you created over the years. It's a place called the unconsciousness area, look at it as a safe zone in your body. It's where your spiritual core is located, all safe and sound in a place you created for your own comfort and safety."
The woman explained, pointing at the different corners as (Y/n) looked at her like she grew two heads.
"What?"
The woman sighed, half expecting her to react this way.
"This is where your life force lies. You remember when you were asleep and dreaming of being with Takahashi-san in a train? Well, a certain minion of Muzan tried to destroy it. Thankfully, you woke up on time and prevented from anyone else entering this place."
"How do you know that? Takahashi-sama and the train.." (Y/n) backed a away a little, pulling her katana out in the process.
"I know that because I live here and know what goes on in your dreams. While you were battling in your dream, I was protecting your spiritual core and trying to strengthenuo the barriers. You and your friends were nearly killed in your own dreams. If it wasn't for all 5 of you waking up on time, you would have been dead by now."
"That...who are you even?" (Y/n) questioned, feeling more tense by the moment.

"I am one of your ancestors and the creator of Nature breathing, you can call me Asami. I am sure your master, Urokodaki-san told you about me, didn't he?"
(Y/n)'s eyes widened in realization. The familiarity with the woman's face came from those text books she had to read.
'Princess Asami?! Now that I look at her...she does look like the princess, but what is she even doing here?'
"But...why are you here? Why would you 'live' here?"
Asami sighed and took out her own blade, which h had the exact same shade of purple as (Y/n)'s.
'That's right... Urokodaki-sama said that there was only one other Nature user that had a purple blade... and that was the creator herself. Maybe she is telling the truth.' (Y/n) thought, relaxing a little as she observed the weapon.