chapter 68 - eternal

10 Hours Away | Harry Styles AU

chapter 68 - eternal

Did I want to get in the shower with Harry? Hell, yes.

Although this situation was putting me out of my comfort zone, I was ready for it. That's why I got up and followed Harry to his bedroom where he had an en suite bathroom.

We didn't walk straight to his room, though. Harry decided to crash his lips on mine when we were in the middle of his hallway, throwing me off my feet.

As I was amazed by his sudden move, I was reminded of how much I loved to have his lips on mine. Every time Harry deepened the kiss, a rush of exhilaration hit me forcefully.

I didn't mind feeling his sweaty body against mine because I was too hungry for him. It had been an extremely long time since we had been intimate, so I was more than ready to dive in. To feel every inch of his body and get lost in our world.

One hand held my face while his other arm was wrapped around my middle, pulling me closer so I could feel him against me. Something was invigorating about Harry making the first move. To see him taking control did turn me on.

He was desperate for me, which I sensed because of his touch and the state of his body. And whenever he smiled during one of our kisses, my heart melted. This boy had bewitched every piece of me.

Harry took me to his bedroom and a shiver ran up and down my spine when he removed the t-shirt I was wearing. The way he looked at me made it clear he craved me a lot and I couldn't get enough of it.

"You're so hot, Liz." he said before kissing me again and his tongue met mine.

A moan slipped from my mouth when he began to plant kisses in my neck and found my weak spot. My eyes were shut as I let the sensation come over me, which was unquestionably divine.

Slowly but surely, he was going down whilst kissing my naked skin. Looking at his green eyes, I saw he wanted me. His hands played with the elastic band of my yoga pants before he pulled them down unhurriedly. At that point, I couldn't wait to see him without clothes either.

The fabric didn't touch my skin anymore once it was laying on his dark carpet. Harry grabbed it and threw it someplace else. It didn't bother me where my stuff was going because all I could think about was what he'd do next.

Unexpectedly, I had to catch my breath when he kissed my upper leg and a spot on my inner thigh. I was enraptured when his sweet lips touched my skin lovingly and his grip around my body grew stronger. Having his green eyes staring into mine whilst he was kneeling in front of me, took my breath away.

I wanted him.

When he got up, he carefully cupped my face and let his lips brush against mine. As we were both fighting to urge not to kiss each other, I felt his right-hand travel to my back so he could swiftly unclasp my black bra.

The straps instantly loosened on my shoulder, so he touched both sides and pulled them down in an unrushed manner.

To have him tease me likes this only built the tension between us. Especially when the bra didn't cover my chest anymore, and he could look at me.

I still had to get used to him looking at my exposed body, but I was glad Harry was the only one who saw me like this. And, honestly, I didn't want anyone else to take his spot.

Even though it takes a lot of courage to be naked in front of someone else, he was the only one who didn't make me feel uncomfortable. There wasn't one second I felt the need to cover up or hide. Not with him.