Pedro Pascal-Movie Night

You're just hanging out with the two people most important to you. Pedro and Oscar.

Some minor swearing but mostly fluff and fun.

..............

You'd been looking forward to this evening all week! You were going to just chill on the couch, watching some movies with your boyfriend and best friend.

You finish setting out all the snacks and drinks, just as the apartment buzzer sounds. You excitedly hurry to answer it. You push the button and ask who it is.

"Who do you think?" Oscar's voice snaps playfully. You laugh and buzz him in.

A minute later, you're ushering Oscar into the apartment and close the door. You notice that he has a bag of goodies.

"Where's the bastard that you're supposed to be dating?" You punch Oscar in the arm and he pretends to be mad, glaring at you as he rubs his arm.

Pedro comes galloping into the room, wearing his Fleetwood Mac tshirt and a sweatshirt over it. He comes to Oscar and claps him on the back.

"Geez, you two are so abusive this evening!" Pedro laughs as he settles himself on the couch and you sit down next to him.

Oscar sets the bag he brought down on the coffee table and sits down as well.

"What are we watching?" Oscar helps himself to the popcorn and a can of beer.

"The Shining. What else?" Oscar groans.

"Can't we watch something else? I hate The Shining!"

"Hey!" Pedro protests. "The Shining is a classic, man! It's brilliant and scary."

Oscar reaches across you and pinches Pedro, who yelps out in pain. Oscar just grins wickedly.

"You two better behave yourselves," you warn. "Or I'll kick both your asses."

Both of the guys settle down and Pedro starts the movie.

............

You end up falling asleep on Pedro, your arm wrapped around his waist and his arm around you. You yawn as you shift around and head for the bathroom.

When you return, Pedro is hugging Oscar and you just grab your phone and start snapping pics.

"No photographs!" Pedro says, raising up his hand, trying to block you from taking any more pics.

You just laugh and snap more pics of them. Oscar is cracking up now and it makes you laugh, too. You really do love these two big goofballs.

Pedro flips you off and slides away from Oscar and you set your phone down and sit down between them, cuddling close to Pedro, who wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head. You smile.

You turn your attention back to the TV and realize that The Shining is over and now, Wall-E is playing. You're not surprised. This is Pedro's go to movie after watching a scary movie.

You move to grab up your phone and check the time. It's almost eleven o'clock at night. You yawn again and reach out for some chips and dip. The second you have them, both Pedro and Oscar are making a grab for it, too.

"Excuse you?" You snap, swatting at their grabby hands.

"Don't hog it all!" Pedro complains. You glare at him. Oscar then makes a grab for the bowl of dip, nearly dumping it out into your lap.

"Watch it!" Oscar just gives you a sweet smile and you slap him. He glares at you.

"You're both children." Pedro pulls you up into his lap. You gaze at him and trace your finger over his face and carefully finger his cute, little dimples as Pedro grins at you.

Then Pedro gently kisses you and you love that. Oscar looks over at you both and makes a disgusted face.

"Must you two start making out while I'm sitting right next to you?"

"If you don't like it, leave." Oscar just shakes his head and continues to stuff his face with chips and dip.

................

You end up falling back asleep, cuddled up close to Pedro. You vaguely remember Oscar giving you a quick kiss on your forehead and telling you goodbye.

You open your eyes and watch Pedro as he sleeps. You smile, giving him a gentle kiss on his forehead and close your eyes again, as you slowly drift back off to sleep.

You're so lucky to have both Pedro and Oscar. Even if they do act like children most of the time.