Pedro Pascal-Need For Speed

Pedro gets himself a motorcycle and asks you if you'd like a ride.

There's no way you're passing up on that opportunity.

Some swearing but that's about it. And Pedro acting like a total goofball.

..............

You see Pedro coming. On a motorcycle! Whoa, talk about sexy and awesome! He cruises to a stop right next to you.

Pedro whips his motorcycle helmet off snd has this huge grin on his face. Crap! Those dimples should come with a warning. They're downright dangerous.

"Hey, Y/N! Look at this!" Pedro hops off the motorcycle and walks around to where you're standing. You grin, reaching over to run your hand over the motorcycle.

"Where'd you get this?" You ask.

"A buddy of mine knew I was interested in getting me one. So he showed this to me and I decided to buy it. What do you think?"

"I think it makes you look sexy as hell, Pedrito." Pedro laughs, grabbing you up into his arms and kissing you.

"Wanna take it for a spin?" He asks.

"Only IF you have a helmet for me, too," you reply.

Pedro moves to the little storage spot behind the seats and pulls out a another helmet for you.

He helps you put it on and then, he climbs on the motorcycle, instructing you to get on behind him.

"Hold on tight, chica! This is gonna be one wild ride!" You laugh as Pedro fires up the motorcycle, guns the engine and peels out.

.........

Whoo! This is exhilarating! You were a little worried at first, but Pedro is doing a fantastic job of steering this bad boy.

You really love going fast. It makes you feel like you're flying. It's so cool. It's hard to put into words just exactly how this makes you feel.

It's exciting, holding tightly to Pedro, and just zipping along, the wind blowing pass you,  feeling like you'll never stop.

One thing you didn't expect, is how cold it is while riding on this bike. It's a good thing it's a pretty warm day out. Otherwise, you'd probably freeze your ass off.

Pedro drives down to the beach and you hang out for a while and even end up getting some ice cream.

"This was fun. I'm really happy that we could do this." You snuggle closer to Pedro, as he wraps his arms around you.

It's great having these special moments with your Pedrito. Pedro kisses the top of your head and then your lips.

You smile tenderly at him and Pedro smiles tenderly at you.

"You're beautiful," he murmurs softly against your neck.

"No, you are." Pedro laughs and blushes. He's so modest.

"It's true," you insist. Pedro just laughs, shaking his head. You reach over, combing your fingers through Pedro's thick, dark hair.

"Okay, okay! I'll believe you!" You smile.

"You'd better." You both finish your ice cream and hop back on the motel. Pedro looks back at you, that goofy grin on his face.

"Do you feel the need, the need for speed?" You laugh.

"Hell yeah! Hit it!" Pedro guns the motor and off you go, flying down the highway.