Pedro Pascal-Dog Park Fun

Okay. I know Pedro had a dog named Edgar (pictured above). I'd seen some comments that maybe something happened to him.

Anyways, that's who I'm using for the dog in this one shot.

.......

You, Oscar and Pedro decide to take Pedro's dog, Edgar, to the dog park for an hour or two.

Some minor swearing but mostly fluff and fun. And Pedro and Oscar acting like children. LOL.

......

You're riding in the front seat of Pedro's car, while Oscar sits behind you, making cracks about Pedro's driving and occasionally complaining about Edgar trying to chew on his phone.

You roll your eyes and giggle. Oh, these two boys of yours! Sometimes, just sometime, you seriously consider not hanging out with them.

But that's crazy talk. You really do love them both. Very much. Edgar crawls up front with you, settling in your lap and you smile, gently stroking his head.

He whines a little and you give him a gentle hug. He licks your face and you laugh, scratching his head. His eyes cut and he loos content.

"I told you, Oscar. She's only with me because of my dog!" Pedro makes a face.

"Oh, Pedro. You know that isn't true." He pulls into the parking lot and cuts the engine. You reach out to touch his face and immediately. Pedro's expression softens.

"I know you love me, Y/N. I just like to tease you." Pedro flashes that make me melt grin.

"Yeah. I do."

"Okay, okay, okay! We all get it! Can we get out now?" Oscar is muttering under his breath in Spanish and you bolt out of the car, chasing him, while Pedro grabs Edgar and starts laughing.

.......

"It's beautiful out." You're sitting on the bench at the dog park, tossing a stick for Edgar, who you notice is getting a little tired.

You get him some water, which he quickly laps up. Pedro and Oscar had went to track down some ice cream for you humans.

You turn, catching sight of them. They're both talking a mile a minute and laughing. You smile.

You dig a couple of dog treats out for Edgar, handing him one at a time.
Pedro and Oscar reach you, Pedro handing you a ice cream cone of chocolate.

"Thank you, Pedrito." He leans down, gently kissing you. You stroke his facial hair, causing him to shift.

"None of that crap!" Oscar explodes, glaring ferociously at you and Pedro.

You just smile sweetly at him and reach over, ruffling his hair and messing it up.

Oscar continues glaring at youand smoothes his hair down. Pedro is laughing and so are you.

"You think you're soo funny!"

"Says the man who's always pinching my Pedrito or giving him wet Willie's!" You snap playfully as you eat your chocolate ice cream.

"Yeah, yeah!" Oscar mutters, not looking at you now. You stand up, stretching and grabbing up the bag with Edgar's stuff in it, while Pedro holds the leash and you walk down the walking trail that's close to dog park.

You slip an arm around Pedro's waist, liking the feel of him close to you. Oscar stops pouting and moves to stand on your other side. You smile, slipping your other arm around him.

"This is great," you comment. "Just me and my boys."

"We enjoy our time with you, too," Oscar says, giving you a side hug. You rest your head on his shoulder.

"Could have fooled me," you tease.

"Don't push it!" Oscar threatens. You laugh.

"All right. My lips are sealed." Oscar snorts.

"Sure."

"Hey, don't antagonize her, man," Pedro says. You give him a gentle squeeze and Pedro kisses the top of your head.

"You just like her best!" Oscar complains.

"Well, duh," Pedro says. "She's hot and good in bed."

"Okay! I didn't need to know that!" You and Pedro laugh again.

You walk for about half an hour before heading back. Pedro ends up carrying Edgar the last part, giving him a rest.

"Say, do you think Pedro would carry us if we were too tired?" Oscar jokes. You laugh.

"We could try!"

"Not happening!" Pedro says. You hurry closer and pretend to try and lift him.

"Then I'll carry you, you stud." Pedro laughs.

"I'll go for that, chica."

You all reach the car and Pedro unlocks it. You get in and Pedro gives you Edgar.

Oscar takes the stuff and climbs into the back seat.

"I should have called shot gun." You roll your eyes. Again.

"Can it, Isaac." Pedro climbs in, starts up the car and you all head for home.