Pedro Pascal-Fun Times With Boyd

Pedro and Boyd are doing any interview with you and things take a turn for the weird. And funny.

Some inappropriate joking between Pedro and Boyd, although nothing too major. And some swearing.

But mostly Pedro and Boyd acting silly.

.............

You sit in your chair across from Pedro Pascal and Boyd Holbrook. There's definitely some serious chemistry going on with these two handsome actors.

You watch them converse with one another and you get tingles all over. Pedro is leaning towards Boyd, who has this huge grin on his face.

"All right, biys!" You chrip. "Are you ready to begin this fabulous interview?"

"Yes!" Both Pedro and Boyd shout in one voice. You smile.  These two are absolutely adorable together.

"Perfect! So? How would you each like to tell me how much fun you two have while filming?"

"Pedro is amazing, "Boyd boasts, looking proud. "It's easy to work with him because he's so damn talented."

Pedro blushes but looks pleased. He slings an arm around Boyd's shoulders and squeezes him.

"This is the real talent right here," Pedro says, looking just as proud as Boyd did a minute ago.

"And he's smart, funny and handsome!"

"Aww, thanks, Pedro! So are you! Damn! Can I just marry you?" Pedro laughs, that deep, rich sound you love.

"Hell, yes! Let's go right now!" Pedro grabs Boyd's hand and Boyd laughs, too.

"Ooh, can I come, too?" You ask.

"Sure thing!" Pedro winks at you and you nearly pass out. You feel a twinge of jealousy towards Boyd and anyone who's had the pleasure of working with this handsome man.

"How about we finish the interview first, dear?" Boyd says. He stares at Pedro. Pedro winks at him, too.

"Right. That would be the nice thing to do."

You ask a few more questions. Pedro says that the steaks in Colombia are really good. Boyd keeps interrupting Pedro, but he never seems to mind.

"I heard you both went to a real DEA agency. How was that?"

"They had all these drugs there. Man, I totally wanted to take some of it home with me."

Boyd is laughing his ass off and it's hard for you to keep a straight face yourself. These two are hilarious!

"Don't do drugs," Pedro says, looking all serious. Then adds. "Without me."

Boyd nearly falls out of his chair, he's laughing so hard. Pedro starts laughing, too, and you join in.

You can't help but think, man can I just hang out with these two forever?

"What should we do after we get married?" Boyd asks. Pedro pretends to ponder that.

"Something inappropriate?" You nearly fall out of your chair. Pedro winks at you again. You know you have to be blushing like crazy.

"Care to elaborate on that one?" You ask innocent. Pedro just shrugs.

"A gentleman never tells, my dear."

You all chat for a few moments longer. You really wish that you could keep hanging out with these guys.

They give you each a kiss on the cheek and you do the same with them.

"Enjoy your honeymoon, you two crazy kids!" You call after them.

"We'll make sure to send you a post card and some pics!" Pedro calls back.  You give him a thumbs up.  You have to laugh.

Man, you have such a cool job!