Pedro Pascal-The Kindness Of Strangers

Your car ends up breaking down and your cell phone is dead. A handsome stranger comes along to assist you.

You end up with more than you bargain for when you realize who the man is.

I want to give a shout out to quiet_mushroom for being such a wonderful supporter for me! Also please check out their Pedro Pascal and Mandalorian stories. They're soo good!

...........

This was not happening! You groan as you turn the key in the ignition and yank it out, frustrated. You unbuckle yourself and unlock the car door, popping the hood.

You step out, watching in disbelief as smoke rolls out from under the car hood. You impatiently step over, grabbing the metal and immediately burning your fingers.

"Crap!" You exclaim, hot tears of frustration pricking at your eyes. Stupid car! You finally manage to prop the car hood up, waving away the smoke.

"This is a disaster!" You mutter to yourself. "Okay. I need to calm down and think."

Right! You have your phone! You can can a tow truck! You dash back to your car, leaning in and snatching up your phone. That's when you realize something: your phone is dead!

"Crap!" You fall back into the driver's seat. This is getting downright ridiculous.

Now what the hell are you supposed to do??

.......

A half an hour passes. You only know this because you're wearing your watch. If it wasn't for that, you'd have no idea what time it was.

And nobody has passed by you, either. So much for trying to flag down some help. Then sudden, you hear what sounds like a car engine coming in your direction.

You quickly hop out of the car, hoping that this person will stop and help you. Hopefully they'll at least have a phone you can use to call for a tow truck.

You frantically wave your arms, daring to stand as close as you can to the road without getting hit, wanting desperately to get this person's attention.

Luckily, the driver slows down and you breathe a sigh of relief. The driver actually pulls over, parking just ahead of your car and gets out.

At first, you're a little reluctant to ask for help. It's a...man. He grins as he walks over.

"Car trouble, huh?" You nod.

"Unfortunately. And my phone is dead. You wouldn't happen to have a phone I could borrow to call for a tow truck?"

"Yeah. Hold on." The gut returns to his car and retrieves his phone, walking back and handing it to you.

You quickly look up a tow truck company and within a few minutes, you have somebody on their way. Thank heavens!

You'd been studying this guy that stopped. He seems vaguely familiar. Like you've seen him before.

"Thank you so much!" You tell the guy. "You're a life saver!" He chuckles, his laugh, warm and deep.

"Hey, I couldn't allow some pretty girl to be left stranded on the side of the road, now could I?"

"I'm happy you didn't. I'm Y/N."

"Pedro." It hits you. Now you know who this is! Oh. My. Gosh! PEDRO PASCAL stopped to help you! Nobody is going to believe this.

"Oh, wow!" You say breathlessly. "I don't believe this!"

Pedro grins a little bashfully. He reaches out to touch your arm and you nearly faint.

"How would you like to grab something to eat as soon as we get your car taken care of?"

What?! Pedro Pascal wants to take you for food? This is crazy. You make yourself nod.

"That's...sounds...cool." Pedro grins. Just then, the tow truck arrives and soon, you're headed off with Pedro.

........

Considering how your day was going, it sure turned around for the good in a hurry. Not that you're complaining.

Even though you know your car needs
to be repaired and your phone is still dead, you decide to forget about all that crap for the time being.

After all, it's not everyday that you get a chance to have lunch with Pedro Pascal!

Pedro is really nice, too, and asks all sorts of interesting questions about your life. You ask him some questions, too, although you try not to get too intrusive.

Pedro answers your questions, though. You think that's really nice of him.

You sip your chocolate milkshake and eat a few more French fries. You smile at Pedro. He smiles back, reaching for your...hand.

You swear, your heart nearly stops! Pedro Pascal is holding your hand!

"If it's okay with you, I'd really like to see you again." Uh, come again? You must be hearing things. Did Pedro really just say that he wants to continue to see you?

"Uh, pardon?" Pedro grins. Ooh, those dimples are dangerous! (And Pedro probably knows that, too.)

"I'd like to see you again. Is that okay by you?" Is he crazy? Of course that's okay by you!

"Are you kidding? I'd love to see you again, Pedro." He gives your hand a gentle squeeze and you giggle.

Then, Pedro is leaning towards you and you realize that he wants to...kiss you? Uh, are you going to be able to remind upright? Probably not.

Pedro gently presses his lips to yours and you nearly skyrocket out of your seat. You touch his patchy facial hair.

"You're just what I need, Y/N. I mean that." This time, you kiss Pedro. Man, what a rush!

"Aww, how sweet of you to say. I think you'd be good for me, too, Pedro." He takes your hand again.

"You know something, I'm glad your car broke down. I think we were meant to cross paths. It was fate."

"You know something? I think you're right, Pedro."