Frankie Morales-Dinner Is Served

You and Frankie are making dinner together and end having too much fun.

Some minor swearing but mostly fluff and fun.

.................

Frankie stands behind you, his hands firmly planted on your waist. You giggle become he keeps tickling you off and on, while you're trying to make dinner.

"Frankie, stop!" You complain. He laughs but does stop. You start adding ingredients to your special spaghetti sauce, while Frankie gets the water boiling for the noodles.

Once he does that, he's back bothering you again. He gently trails his fingers down your bare arms.

"Frankie," you say sternly. (Or try to.)

"What?" Frankie gives you an innocent smile and you swat at him. He grabs you from behind, hugging you and planting a gentle kiss in the top of your head.

You can't help but smile yourself. At a first glance, Frankie Morales might seem like a real macho type. And he can be. But he can be so gentle and kind, too.

Frankie finally releases his hold on you and moves to grab up 5he pasta and starts slowly adding it to the boiling water. You add some more ingredients to the spaghetti sauce and carefully stir it.

Suddenly, something small hard hits you on the side of your face. You turn, raising your eyebrows at Frankie, who simply smiles at you.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"Nothing! I swear!" You roll your eyes. Frankie can act like such a big, goofy kid. You dip the wooden spoon into the spaghetti sauce and...gently wipe some on the end of Frankie's nose.

"Hey!" He moves, grabbing up a handful of orageno and tosses it at you. You retaliate by throwing half an onion in his face. Frankie glares at you and grabs a can of opened tomato sauce, flinging that at you.

You duck, and most of the sauce splatters on the kitchen wall. You can't help it. You burst out laughing. So does Frankie.

"Oh, crap! The pasta!" Frankie dashes back over to the stove and quickly stirs the pasta. You peek into the pan. It looks a little....limp. Oh, well.

Frankie turns off the stove and goes to drain the limp, almost mushy pasta. He sets the pan on the counter and reaches in for a small piece. He makes sure that it's not too hot before throwing it at you.

It sticks to the side of your head! You shriek and Frankie laughs so hard, he's doubled over. You get your own piece of pasta, cool it off and smash it to Frankie's forehead.

He's still laughing Ike crazy as he tries to wipe it off. You grab his arms, pinning them to his side. Frankie struggles against you, but is still laughing.

You laugh, too, and then gently kiss him. That gets him to stop laughing. He kisses you back and wraps his arms around you. You snuggle up against his chest.

"I'm not sure how good this dinner is going to taste," Frankie murmurs against your hair. You gently press your lips to his cheek and he grins. God, you love this man's smile.

"Oh, well, " you say. "We can always order out." Frankie nods.

"Yes, chica. We can."

.............

You both at least taste your meal. It's not horrible, but it's nothing all that great, either. That's what you get for playing with your food instead of making sure that it gets cooked properly.

Frankie ends up ordering some Chinese food and you both cuddle on the couch and enjoy your food. You keep touching Frankie and he keeps touching you.

"Maybe next time we'll actually get our meal cooked the right way, " you tell Frankie. He kisses you.

"Yes, my beautiful girl."