Pedro Pascal-Mandalorian Interview Craziness

Pedro's doing an interview with you and someone crashes it and things get crazy and funny.

Some swearing but mostly Pedro and Taika acting like dorks.

I kinda based this off of some of the interviews of Pedro and Taika.
.................

You're waiting for PEDRO PASCAL to come over so you can interview him about The Mandalorian. You're super stoked! This is your first major reporting gig and yiu cannot wait for it happen.

Especially since you're kinda into Pedro. Okay, kinda? You're semi obsessed with him. But you don't want to come off as creepy.

You talk with a few of the other actors who are on the show and you find spot Pedro coming. He grins at you as he stops before you. Oh. My. Gosh.

He's even more beautiful in person! You're desperately trying not to fangirl all over him.

"Pedro, hey! How are you doing this fine afternoon?" Pedro leans over and gives you a quick peck on the cheek. Your legs turn to noodles and you nearly pass out!

"I'm doing amazing! And you?"

"I'm doing pretty darn good myself." Pedro chuckles warmly and you nearly melt.

"So, tell me a little bit about the show." Pedro starts talking and you're really trying hard to listen, but all you want to do is just gaze adoringly at him.

Suddenly, another figure appears behind Pedro, grabbing him by his arm and practically trying to push him away from you!

It's Taika Waititi. You nearly faint from seeing him, too.

"Well, well!" You smile brightly into the camera as the two tussle with each other for a few seconds.

"Looks like Pedro's interview has officially been crashed by this guy, Taika Waititi!"

Taika grins charmingly at you, moving closer and pushing Pedro out of the way.

"Yes, everyone! It is me! I'm so fabulous! Me! Not Pedro!"

"Oh, please!" Pedro pretends to be pissed at Taika and pushes his way back over to you. You giggle. This is hilarious and wonderful at the same time! Two handsome actors viving fir your attention! How awesome is that??

"Now, now," you scold playfully. "Be nice!"

"Why?" Taika demands. "Pedro is never nice to me!"

"Liar!" Pedro snaps, bumping Taika out of his way. You're laughing so hard, you almost can't catch your breath.

"Well, do you have anything you'd like to add about the show, Taika?" You finally manage to ask.

"Yes! Watch it because of me! Not this loser Mandalorian over here! He's not even on set half the time!"

"Look who's talking?" Pedro growls. "Mr. Droid! Droid suck anyways!"

The two start pushing each other again. Men. Always acting like children.

"I'm sorry, " you say and you really ate sorry. "But our time is up. Thanks for stopping by, you two, crazy kids."

Both Pedro and Taika give you a kiss on the cheek-ahhh-and bid you farewell. You give each of them a kiss,too. (You're never washing your lips again!)

You grin and wave as they move away and you can't seem to stop smiling. That was so much more fun than you could have ever imagined.