Agent Whiskey-Got Your Back

You've been paired up with the infamous Agent Jack Whiskey. And things are never dull when he's around!

Some swearing and innuendo.

...................

"Jack?"

"Yes, my sweet?"

"It's just well, I'm not sure that you going in alone is the best plan." Agent Whiskey looks serious for a change. Normal, he's always acting silly and flirty around you.

You don't mind. You're in love with him. Agent Whiskey draws you into his arms and you snuggle close. You're very protective of him.

"We've discussed this, Y/N. I'll go in first. Then, you'll join me a few minutes later. That way, we'll capture this asshole and lock the bastard away for good."

You sigh and nod. You trust Agent Whiskey's judgment. He knows what he's doing. But you still worry about him. You don't want anything to happen to him.

"All right, Jack. I'll do as we planned." Agent Whiskey gently kisses you and you smile, gently stroking his sexy, little mustache.

Agent Whiskey chuckles. You can't believe that he's actually yours. How did you get so damn lucky?

"I just don't want you to end up...hurt." Agent Whiskey looks solemn again. He's even more handsome when he looks so serious.

"You know that's always a risk when we're out here in the field. But I always take every precaution to be as careful."

You kiss him again and Agent Whiskey slips his arm around your waist and you smile.

"Yes. We'll just have to be as prepared as we can."

"Absolutely, darlin.'"

................

You impatiently tap your foot, as you sit alone, in the car. Agent Whiskey went into the hotel, where the target was supposed to be staying.

He'd checked in with you about ten minutes ago, saying that he had the person in his sights. You feel antsy, wanting to be in there with Jack. You try to remain calm. It's not working.

You also try not to assume that the worse has happened. Suddenly, the radio watch crackles to life. You nearly jump out of your skin, heart pounding.

"Y/N, I need you! He's escaping out the back stairs! Go!" You push open the car door, your gun firmly in hand, and run over behind the hotel. You spot a man, dressed entirely in black, as he swings himself down from the fire escape stairs.

You slowly inch along, trying to be as invisible as possible. You're quiet, yet quick, not making a sound. (You learn shit like that when you're a secret agent.)

The man nimbly swings himself down to the ground, not even paying a bit of attention to you. Or so you think. You hold your weapon, aiming it at the nan, when suddenly something grabs you from behind. They yank your gun away, tossing it to the ground.

You scream and struggle, but it's no use. Your attacker is too strong for you. The man who escaped from the hotel walks over, smiling smugly. You glare at him.

"You and that high strung Agent Whiskey always thinking that you're one step ahead of me!" He has some sort of accent. You can't quite place it.

"Well!" He smiled brightly and you just want to kick him in the damn face. Cocky bastard.

"Looks like I got the last laugh this time!"

"Not so fast!" Agent Whiskey's voice rings out, loud and clear. You feel like cheering, but then you realize that you're still being held hostage by this giant thug.

Agent Whiskey immediately starts brandishing his favorite thing: his whip. He strikes the man in black on tne cheek, causing him to scream out and clutch his bloody face.

Agent Whiskey then immediately goes after the thug who has you. He cracks that whip so sharply and carefully, that you feel the wind from it, although it never touches you.

The thug screams out as well and you quickly grab your own weapon and fire a few rounds, just to keep them from running off.

Agent Whiskey rushes to you. He quickly checks you over before taking ahold of the thug's arm, yanking him up. You smile and go grab the other guy's arm.

Agent Whiskey flashes that cute little grin of his and you smile, too.

"And that, darlin,'" he drawls. "Is a job well done."

..............

You take the thug and man in black to headquarters and have to check in with your supervisor before you and Jack are allowed to go.

He takes your hand and pulls you around a corner, immediately pressing his lips to yours. You wrap your arms around Jack's neck, just liking the feel of him close.

"You're okay?" You can see the concern in his beautiful dark eyes and you smile, kissing him.

"Thanks to you, Agent Whiskey." He laughs, holding you by the waist and kissing your forehead. Oh, thank heavens he's okay, too.

"I'll always have your back, Y/N. Always." You snuggle up against Jack's chest, breathing in the scent of whiskey, his cologne and cigar smoke.

"And I always got your back, too, Jack."