Pedro Pascal-Night Moves

You, Pedro and Oscar are all ready to have an amazing night out together.

Some swearing but mostly fluff and fun.

...............

"Come on, you two!" You've been trying to get your boyfriend and best friend to hustle. You're gonna go out and have a blast, dancing and just hanging out.

"Don't rush me!" Pedro protests. Then he gives you a wicked grin.

"You can't rush perfection." You roll your eyes and think of a snarky comeback.

"I'm not rushing perfection. I'm rushing you." You give Pedro a sweet smile and he flips you off. You laugh.

Oscar joins you. He looks so good! (But Pedro looks even better!) You give Pedro a Look.

"All right, chica. I'm ready. Let's go hit the dance floor!"

................

You're having an amazing time with Pedro and Oscar. You'll all dance together in a group. Or sometimes, you'll dance with just Pedro or Oscar.

A few times, you take a little break and watch the guys dance together. You can't help but laugh. They're such lovable goofballs.

You sit there, slowly sipping your drink, your eyes on Pedro. He's so beautiful that every time you look at him, you just get the little lump in your throat.

The song ends and the DJ starts up up another one, but the guys come join you at the table. Pedro leans over, kissing you. You smile.

They sit down, reaching for their own drinks. You reach out for Pedro's hand. He gazes seductively at you.

Oscar loudly clears his throat.

"Ahem!" Both you and Pedro just grin.

"You got something to say?" Pedro asks innocently.

"Yeah, could you two not make out in front of me?"

"Oh, give me a break!" You shoot at him. "We're all adults here. And friends."

"That doesn't mean I want to watch you two trying to suck each other's lungs out!"

You start to laugh and soon, you're laughing so hard, tears are running down your face.

Pedro is laughing, too. You love it when he's laughing like this. Pedro has such a beautiful smile.

Oscar just shakes his head at you, but eventually, he starts laughing as well.

"Okay, okay!" You say. "Pedro and I won't make out in front of you." You pause. "Much."

Oscar throws a nacho at you, but you duck, and grab Pedro's hand. A slow song is starting up and you really want to dance with your smoking hot boyfriend.

Pedro holds you close as you rest your head on his chest. You close your eyes, just allowing the music and Pedro to sweep you away.

..............

You're slowing winding down. You're starting to feel really sleepy. A combination of so much dancing and all those drinks you had.

You all stand up, and start gathering your shit so you can all head home. Pedro helps you with your jacket and then, takes your hand, carefully guiding you towards the exit.

Oscar is right behind you and it makes you feel so much safer. You emerge outside, into the crisp night air and you breathe deeply.

"Thanks for inviting me out this evening, " Oscar says. You release Pedro's hand and move to give Oscar a big hug.

"Thanks for coming."

"No problem. See you two later!" Oscar hails himself a cab and is gone.  You hold Pedro's hand as you make your way back to your apartment.

"Tonight was a lot of fun."

"Yeah," Pedro says. "It was." He suddenly stops, grabbing you by the waist and giving you a passionate kiss.

You smile tenderly at him and touch his lips. Pedro kisses your finger. You resume your walking.

"I'm just happy that I have such special guys in my life."

"We're lucky to be yours, Y/N." You give Pedro's hand a squeeze.

"Damn straight."