Javier Pena-Don't Go part two

You've had your extra two months with Javi. But now, it's time to return home.

Except Javi refuses to allow that and goes to extreme measures to stop it.

............

You close your last suitcase and zip it up. Javi is pissed. There's nothing you can do. You grab the suitcases up and head for the door, your cab, waiting out on the street to take you to the airport.

You load up your stuff. A few tears leak out of your eyes as you climb into the cab and head for the airport.

.............

You're about to board the plane as you join the long line of passengers. Your mind drifts to the last moment you shared with Javi yesterday evening.

..........

Javi keeps holding your face in his hands. He's pissed off and yet at the same time he's sad. He gently kisses you.

You slip an arm around his bare middle, liking the feel of his hot skin against yours. You still can't believe that by this time tomorrow, you'll be heading back to the States.

You'll probably never see Javier Pena again. You start to cry and Javi cradles you close. You nestle against him, as the tears pour down his bare torso.

"Just let me marry you, mi amor," Javi pleads. "Then you can stay here with me." You shake your head.

You refuse to do that to Javier. You two barely know each other well enough to get married. Javi would only end up resenting his hasty decision.

"No, Javi. I can't expect you to make that kind of commitment for me. It wouldn't be right."

Javi grabs you, kissing you with such intensity that you have to pull away from him. He's crying now, too.

"I wouldn't," he exclaims vehemently. "We could be happy together. I know we could."

"Javi, you're needed here for the moment. You started this. You have to finish it. My time here is done. You just have to accept that and we both have to move on."

Javi swore loudly in Spanish for a few minutes. He grips your body tightly.

"I'll accept it," he spits out. "But don't ever expect me to like it."

..........

Your phone is ringing. Shit. You forgot to turn it off. You reach into your pocket, pulling it out. You frown. Its...Javi. You figured after last night, you'd never hear from him again.

"Javi, I can't talk.  We're about to take off."

"Don't go, Y/N. Please. Don't make me come aboard the plane and make a scene!"

"What?" A moment later, you see Javi holding out his badge and credentials to the stewards on board. He's coming right for you.

"I'm sorry about this, ma'am," Javi says in his work voice. "But you're going to come with me." He turns to a steward.

"Can you have her luggage returned to the American DEA headquarters here?" The steward nods, taking down your and Javier's names.

Then he takes you by the arm, escorting you off the plane. The second you're both alone, Javi gently grabs your face, kissing you.

"Never, ever do that to me again, do you understand me?" You nod, kissing him back.

"But...but what about me?" You ask. "I was ordered to return to the States. I'd I don't, I'll be in a lot of trouble. I could lose my job."

Javi grabs your hand, pulling you along.

"Not if you're my wife. They have no reason to send you back if we're legally married."

"Javi, no. I won't allow you to do this for me!"

"Who says I'm doing this for you?"

...........

You can't believe that you're now officially Mrs. Javier Pena. It still hasn't sunk in yet. Javier gently kisses you all over your half naked body.

You giggle as you stroke his beautiful dark hair and mustache. Javi gazes tenderly at you. You gaze tenderly at him.

"I love you so damn much, chica. I do. Never doubt that."

"I won't. I love you, too, Javi."