Frankie Morales-My Hero

You meet Frankie at an MMA fight while standing in line.

Some jerk is hitting on you and Frankie steps in to help you.

Things happen and you fall for him.

Some swearing and innuendo.

.......

Ooh, this is your very first MMA fight and you're soo excited! And a little....squeamish. You don't do blood.

Not that there's a lot of blood in fights. (You hope.) But still...you'd rather not see too much.

You're standing in line, getting ready to get yourself a beer and some nachos. There's this ruggedly handsome guy standing in front of you, listening to something that his buddy is explaining to him.

You try not to stare, but when he flashes a grin and you see his dimples, oh man! You find yourself smiling.

You suddenly feel a hand on your back and you jump. You turn. There's some guy smiling at you. You turn away.

"Come on, honey. I just wanna talk." The guy touches you again and you flinch. You're starting to get annoyed.

And a little freaked out. What if this asshole decides that he's not going to leave you alone? Then you'll have to leave.

Which would be really disappointing. It would ruin your whole night. And after you'd been really looking forward to this.

"I'm talking to you!" The guy grabs your arm and you feel like you're going to get sick.

A hand grabs the guy's arm, pulling him away from you. You dare to look. It's...the good looking guy that was standing in front of you.

He looks pissed as he jerks the guy farther away from you.

"Leave her the hell alone. Or I'll make you." His voice is low and deep. And it's kinda turning you on. Just a little.

The guy who'd been harassing you, yanks his arm out of the handsome guy's hand, giving him a steely glare before storming off.

"Are you okay?" You nod, but discover that you feel shaky and dizzy.

"I..I need to...sit."

"Here." He takes you by the elbow, gently guiding you over to the seats, where you both sit down. You chuckle embarrassingly.

"Um, uh, thanks for stepping in. I..don't know what I would have done if he hadn't left me alone."

"I'm Frankie. Can I buy you a beer?" You smile.

"Y/N. Thanks. That's be great." Frankie flashes that grin again and gently touches your knee before standing.

"You stay right here. I'll be right back, okay?" You nod.

"Okay." Frankie hurries off to get you not only a beer, but those nachos you wanted, too.

"Are you psychic?" Frankie chuckles.

"What makes you ask?"

"I wanted some nachos. But I didn't want to seem rude."

"You're not." Frankie gazes into your eyes and you gaze at him. Gosh, he's beautiful. You just want to touch his face and stroke his beautiful, dark hair.

"You're beautiful." Frankie immediately drops his gaze.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." You touch his hand and he looks at you again.

"You didn't." Frankie grins. Oh my God. Those dimples are going to do you in.

"I'm really happy we met today. Maybe..maybe we could hang out sometime?"

"Sounds good to me."

.......

How was the fight? Not bad. You'd enjoyed yourself. But mostly because of Frankie.

He even took you home and gave you a gentle kiss before leaving. You hardly remembered anything after that.

You kind of just floated around in bliss, Frankie on your mind. You even exchanged numbers so you could hang out again.

You couldn't wait.

.......

Frankie is taking you up in a get this, a helicopter! You're a little nervous. But you're more excited about it than anything.

"This is amazing!" You exclaim as you peer out the big windows in the helicopter. Frankie laughs. You love the sound of his laugh.

"I'm happy you like it."

"All right," you say. "Admit it."

"Admit what?"

"How many other girls have you done this for?" Frankie looks serious.

"Only one other. I only do this for the really special ones, chica." You feel this stranger warmth starting in your toes and working it's way up to your chest.

You're not sure if Frankie is telling you the truth. But even if it's just a damn line, you're falling for it.

And him.

.......

Eventually, Frankie lands the helicopter and the ride is over all too soon.

But not necessarily your time with Frankie. He asks if you'd like to come over for a while. You readily agree.

You're in no rush to leave him. Frankie holds you close and kisses you. You kiss him back.

And well...one thing leads to another. And things happen. That's okay. It was good. And you get to stroke Frankie's hair and kiss his face.

He seems to really enjoy that. His head is resting on your chest and you're really enjoying that.

You and Frankie seem to fit together so damn well that it's scary. Scary good. You kiss his forehead and you feel him smile against you.

"Oh, Frankie. I..I think I'm in trouble."

"If you're in trouble, then I know I'm in trouble, too, Y/N."

He raises his head, looking at you as you continue to stroke his hair. He smiles, his full lips connecting to yours.

"That's fine," you whisper. "I don't mind being in trouble with you, Morales."

Frankie raises his entire body up and reaches for you. You wrap your arms around each other and just sit there.

"That's good to hear, mi amor. Because we're going to be in trouble together."