Javier Pena-Don't Go

You've been working with Javi for several weeks now and you two become close.

Then there's a chance you'll have to leave Colombia and return home. Javier does everything I his power to stop that from happening.

Some swearing and innuendo and violence.

..............

"I won't let it happen!" Javi is adamant.

"Hey, Javi. Ssh. It's okay."

"No, it's not okay! Not until you can stay here with me." Javier kisses you tenderly and you can see the moisture beginning to form in his dark eyes.

You gently wrap your arms around him as Javi buries his face against your neck. You just hold him. You, of all people, know that Javier Pena loves to come off as a complete asshole.

Like he doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Shit got to him. It tore at his mind and soul. How he would awaken many times during the night, screaming out.

Then you would do just as you're doing now. Hold him until he could fall back asleep again, your limbs tangled together and pressed up against each other's bodies.

Javi pulls away, his blood shot eyes moist. You gently kiss his forehead. Then he lips. Javier sighs heavily.

"There has to be something I can do to make them change their mind. I'll do whatever I have to, chica."

Javi pulls you close to him and you just hold each other.

..............

"What the hell, Pena?" His boss was not impressed. Asshole, Javi fumes.

"She's a valuable member of my team. I need her to stay. Or else find yourself another leader!"

"Fine! Two more months. That's it, Pena! Now get the hell outta my office before I change my damn mind!"

Javi turns and hurries out. He's glad his back is to that asshole. He has a grin as wide as the sun.

...........

"Mi amor!" Javi catches you up in his arms and spins you around. You laugh. It's nice to see Javi in such a fantastic mood.

He sets you down, kissing you hungrily. You kiss him back. Javier's hands clutch the bottom of your shirt tightly. You clutch his leather jacket tightly.

"God, I want to devour you right here and now." Javi looks so damn intense, it's making you squirmy. You kiss his mustache and Javi shifts.

"Not now," you gasp. "Later." Javier reluctantly releases you and groans in frustration as he scrubs a hand over his face.

"I don't know if I can wait that long." You laugh and hug him.

"We'll just have to." Javi grins ruefully.

"Unfortunately."

..............

Once you and Javi leave the office, you practically rush back to his place. Javi doesn't waste any time and it feels so damn amazing!

You cuddle with Javi, loving the feel of his solid body lying next to yours. You touch his mustache as much as possible. He chuckles softly and kisses your fingers.

Javi slings his arm over you as you're pressed up against his. You gaze at him. He suddenly squirms and you frown.

"What?"

"He said, two months, tops. I don't want that. I need you here with me permanently." You stare at him.

"What aren't you saying?" Javi suddenly grasps one of your hands in his.

"Marry me, Y/N. Please." You pull your hand away and sit up.

"Javi, we've only known each other for a few months. You don't know me well enough to ask that of me."

"Damnit!" Javi somehow manages to look both pissed and hurt at the same time. You gently kiss him.

"If that's what you really want. We need to think things over." Javier sighs and nods.

"Then we will." He gazes at you. "Because, I know I can't speak for you. But I can't live without you."

To be continued.....