Javier Pena-Tease

You and Javi are always teasing each other. You never take any of it seriously.

Until...Javi drops a bomb.

Some swearing and innuendo but lots of teasing!

...........

"Hey, Javi, what'd you do? Get dressed in the dark this morning? Your damn shirt is on backwards!"

Javi flips you off and you laugh. You know damn well why his damn shirt is on backwards. Because of one of his 'dates' as he refers to them as.

"Don't you have something more important to do?" Javier lights up one of his damn cancer sticks aka his damn cigarettes.

"Sure, I do," you reply cheerfully. "But I'd rather pick on you. It's much more fun."

Javi blows the cigarette smoke in your direction and you grab a cheap can of air freshener and spray it in is direction.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Steve Murphy enters the office, a stack of folders in his arms. "Are either of you working? Or just screwing around?"

You laugh and set the can down and stand up and start to grab some of the folders from Steve.

"I'm working. I can't say the same for Javi." Steve laughs and Javi flips the two of you off.

"Suck it. Both of you."

............

"You looked in a mirror lately?" You look at Javier. You know what he's going to say.

"No. Why?"

"Because your face looks like it got ran over by a car." You roll your eyes. Seriously? Is that the best Javier an come up with?

"Ooh, did you come up that one all by yourself?"

"Why must you be such bitch to me? Huh? I though we were friends." Javier's pouting. God, he looked so adorable when he was pouting!

"Aww, who's a cute, little Javi?" You say, ruffling his dark hair. Javi swats your hand away and smooths his hair back into place. He glares at you and you just smile.

"You're evil," Javi exclaims, looking disgusted. You sigh.

"I'm sorry, Javi. I'm not trying to be a bitch. I thought we were just kidding around with each other."

Javier suddenly grins, looking like a cat that caught the canary.

"Ha! I got you, Y/N!" He convulses into laughter and you throw a pencil at him. What a jerk!

.............

"Y/N, would you like to grab some drinks together?" You frown. You just know he's setting you up for a laugh at your expense.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. As long as you're paying for the drinks." Javi smiles and you're really suspicious now.

"I think I can manage that. I'll come get you when I'm ready to head out. Sound good?" You nod.

"Sure, Javi."

............

You're not having a horrible time hanging out with Javi. He can be charming when he's not acting like a total idiot.

"Y/N, there's something I need to tell you." Javi looks really nervous all of a sudden. Oh, shit. What's he up to this time?

"Um, yes?"

"I like you. A lot." You start to laugh. But the look in Javier's eyes stops you. You think he might be serious.

"Uh, wow, Javi. I...I hardly know what to say." Javi reaches out to take your hand and your heart jumps.

"I always thought you weren't interested in me that way." Javi blushes, which shocks you. You can't ever remember seeing Javier blush. Ever.

"I wasn't. Not at first. It just...happened. I really do like you. A lot." You smile and lean over and give him a gentle kiss. Javi grins, those cute dimples flashing.

"I think I could like you, too, Javi."

"That's nice to hear." You give him another gentle kiss. Javi touches your cheek and you touch his.

"I can't promise that I won't still tease you," you say, smirked. Javi chuckles.

"I'd be disappointed if the teasing stopped." You laugh.

"Yeah, do would I."