Frankie Morales-Under The Starry Sky

Frankie takes you on a little trip at night.

Some swearing and innuendo.

..............

Frankie is taking you up a mountain, well big hill, this evening and you cannot wait! You'd been looking forward to this all week.

You knew that it was going to be really romantic and peaceful. Yiu were looking forward to just having some quiet time with Frankie.

He'd been working really hard lately and he deserved a break. You took the pile of blankets and some pillows out to the trunk and started arranging them in the back.

You'd seen something online about making a cozy nest in the back of a truck and just lying there and stargazing. (Although you planned on a little more than just star gaze with Frankie!)

Frankie comes out a d has some snacks and drinks for your evening,  too. You jump down, right into Frankie's arms and he holds you close, giving you a gentle kiss.

You smile at him. Frankie is such a gentleman. He carefully sets you down and you go get into the truck. Frankie puts the goodies in the back seat and climbs in himself.

"You ready to roll, Y/N?" You grin.

"Ready!"

............

Oh. My. God. It's beautiful out here. You have the most perfect view of the valley, all lit up down below. And of the star filled night sky. It's so amazing.

It makes you feel pretty small. But you don't really mind. You cuddle with Frankie, his arms wrapped tightly around you.

"This was the best idea," you tell Frankie. He gives you a gentle squeeze and then kisses you. You kiss him back and just hold on to his body.

"I'm glad you approve, mi amor."

"Oh, I definitely approve, mi amor." Frankie chuckles softly. You run your fingers through his beautiful dark hair and kiss the tip of his nose. Frankie grins, gripping your hips with his hands.

"You're perfect, Y/N," Frankie murmurs,  rubbing your back.  You smile.

"You are, Francisco Morales." You roll on top of him and he grins at you. God, you positively love this man's smile. You could be in the worst mood in the world and all you'd have to do is take one look at Frankie's smile and you'd forget about everything else.

"God, I love your smile, Morales." Frankie blushes a little. (He's so modest!)

"And you're too kind, chica." You press your lips to his and just kiss the heck outta this beautiful man.

"We should make it a point to do this at least a couple of times a month."

"I second the motion." Frankie hugs you close. You nestle contentedly against his side, close your eyes and just relax.

..............

You must have fallen asleep. You stir, realizing that you're both still lying in the back of the truck.

You raise yourself up. Frankie's sound asleep, too! You giggle. You're not surprised. Frankie's so tired from working all the time.

You don't want to wake him. So you snuggle close to Frankie again and soon, you're fast asleep.

.............

You and Frankie end up staying there the whole night. You're both a little stiff, but not too bad.

You stifle a yawn as you gather up the blankets and take them inside the house after you arrive.

"Care to join me in the shower?" You grin and nod.

"I think that sounds like an excellent idea."

..........

After your shower, you two just cuddle in bed together.

"That was a lot of fun," you say. Frankie nods.

"I enjoyed it. Even if we did end up falling asleep!" You laugh.

"You needed the rest. You work so hard."

"You do, too." You hug Frankie and he kisses your forehead.

"I'm just happy we could get away from everything and just enjoy ourselves."

"Me too, chica. Me too. "