Paulino-Sweet Baby

This is another film role Pedro did probably years and years called Sweet Little Lies. It's on YouTube if anyone wants to check it out.

I haven't watched the entire movie, mostly just the parts with Pedro.

His character is kind of a jerk, so I'm changing that a little bit.

Some swearing and innuendo.

............

"Hey, baby." You're half asleep as Paulino gently kisses you down your neck to your shoulder. You smile without opening your eyes.

Paulino can so sweet and gentle. You roll over, pressing up against him. He's not wearing a shirt and his hot skin sticks to yours.

"Hey, hottie," you murmur against his bare chest. You feel him chuckle. You finally open up your eyes and drink in that beautiful face of his.

"How'd my girl sleep?" Paulino's hands are searching your body. You squirm. Ooh, what this man can do to you!

"Good. What about you?" You touch his lips and scraggly facial hair. Paulino's facial hair grows in patches along his jawline and chin and cheeks. You like that. It makes him seem even more sexy and handsome.

"I don't wanna get up just yet. Except, I gotta pee." You hurry to use the toilet and come straight back to Paulino. He makes a grab for your hips and you giggle.

"Ooh, somebody's grabby," you tease and Paulino laughs.

"Damn right." He pulls you closer, capturing your lips with his. You smile against his lips.

"I think we could stay here a while longer. I don't have any place to be."

"Cool." You close your eyes and fall back asleep, nestled against Paulino.

.........

When you both wake back up, it's nearly ten o'clock in the morning. You dress and go fire up the kitchen griddle and whip up some chocolate chip pancakes for you and Paulino.

"These are amazing, baby." Paulino kisses you and tastes like chocolate. You grin, grabbing his ass. Paulino chuckles and grabs your wrist.

You sit down on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. You gaze at him. You don't think you'll ever get tired of looking at him.

"I know," you tease. Paulino's gaze immediately changes. He looks so intense, like he might swallow you whole.

"Wanna go for a drive, Y/N?" You nod.

"Sure. Sounds good." Paulino kisses you again.

"I knew you'd agree, baby."

..........

You're driving down the highway, Paulino next to you. The radio is on and cranked up. Both of you sing along with the songs.

Paulino reaches over to grasp your hand in his. You smile.

"I'm glad you suggested this," you say. Paulino grins at you. You see a spot you can pull over to for a while.

You do and immediately move to Paulino, he gently grasps your chin with his finger.

"Kiss me," he says. You do. Paulino suddenly squirms and you know what he wants. You want it, too.

"Let's get into the back seat," you say. Paulino grins again.

"Now you're speaking my language, baby."

.........

You're cuddled up against Paulino. His arm is slung around you. You kiss him.

"Was this also part of the plan?" You tease and Paulino chuckles softly. His gentle fingers massage your shoulders.

"Maybe." You laugh as you gently stroke his dark hair.

"Hey, I'm not complaining. Oh, Paulino. I love you so much."

Paulino's arms encircle you and you so comforted and loved. You've never loved anyone as much as you've loved Paulino.

Sure, he has his problems. But you aren't any Saint yourself. And Paulino does take good care of you.

"I love you so damn much, too, sweet baby. You're so good for me."

"I know. And you're good for me, too. Even if you are a little rough around the edges."

Paulino just shakes his head and then moves to starts to dress. You do the same.

Yes, this guy is definitely the one for you. Well. Most of the time anyways.