Omar Assarian-Give In part two

Omar still insists on going through with this boxing match and you're still trying to talk him out of it.

Some swearing and violence, mostly punching.

..............

You honestly don't know why you bother to come watch Omar train for this ridiculous fight that he insists on doing.

It's really starting to piss you off. You know exactly what is going to happen.  He'll get himself pummeled within an inch of his life. He already has a nasty black eye, where Billy punched him.

It took everything in you to not beat the shit out of Billy. When you protested about it, Omar claimed that you were overreacting. Screw him.

You're so mad, you could spit nails. You lean against the wall, arms crossed defensively. You watch Imar as he trains and you feel this rock beginning in the pit of your stomach and growing larger.

Omar takes a quick break, climbing down from the boxing ring and grabs his water bottle. He looks in your direction and then comes to you, leaning forward for a kiss.

You quickly turn your head. Omar sighs in frustration aa he leans back.

"Please don't be this way, Y/N. I'm doing this for you. "

"Oh, what bullshit!" You spit out, wanting to pummel Omar yourself. He shakes his head and walks back over to the ring and climbs in.

You can feel the tears, starting at the back of your throat and you storm away, heading for the women's restroom. You will not have a meltdown in public.

..............

Both you and Omar are silent during the ride to his place. You park and just sit there once you reach his apartment complex.

"Are you coming up?" Omar asks softly. He reaches out for your hand and this time, you allow it.

"Yeah."

"Let's go in." You unbuckle yourself and open up the car door, climbing out. Omar climbs out, too, and immediately takes hold of your hand again as you walk inside and up the stairs to Omar's apartment.

He unlocks the door and you go inside and he shuts the door behind you, dumping hus gym bag on the floor. Then....he's reaching out for you, kissing you with such intensity that you have to pull away.

"Look, baby, I know you think that me doing this fight is total bullshit. And...and maybe it is. But I'm not wilting flower. I know I can beat this other guy."

You walk over to the couch and plop down. Omar comes to sit down beside you. You automatically hoist yourself up into his lap and snuggle close.

"I just don't want you to end up mangled and wind up lying in a hospital bed, half dead. Is that really too much for me to ask of you?"

"No. It's not."

"So don't do this damn fight. Please, Omar." You start to cry again and just wrap your arms around him, holding him close. Omar strokes your hair and it calms you down. Kinda.

"Y/N, if I win this fight, it'll really get me the right kind of attention and I could do some top dollar fights."

You draw back, and even though you can't see your face, you know that you have to look completely mortified.

"What. The. Actual. He'll. Is. Wrong. With. You?" You get up and start pacing back and forth.

"I cannot even..." You don't even know what to say. Omar stands up, coming to you. He tries to take you in his arms, but you angrily shove his hands away.

You can't believe that this stupid asshole wants to make a living out of this crap! You march over to the door and pull it open.

"If that's the kind of damn life you want, Omar. Then we're through. Because I will not have my boyfriend get beat within an inch of his life!"

You slam the door and practically run all the way out to your car. You open the door, climb inside and head for home.