S E V E N T Y S E V E N

♡♡♡

July 20th, 2021
the day before ibiza

Delilah moves her hair out of her face as she walks around the downstairs of her home, Blue following her everywhere like she had been doing the last couple of weeks, something she now realised was due to the fact she was pregnant.

Today was her first scan, she'd booked it the day they got home from the Euros when Mason was packing to go to Mykonos with the lads. He did ask her to go with, but she told him that she promised Lando to go see him in Silverstone so she couldn't.

Lauren was on her way to the house with Raffa, they were taking the dogs out for a walk after the scan, well, what Lauren thought was just a shopping day because she was yet to tell Declan's girlfriend about the little thing she was growing inside of her.

"Guess who's here baby." Delilah squeals when she see's Lauren pull up on the porch, the blonde going to open the door to let them in. Raffa immediately raced into the house and went straight to Blue, both dogs running off around the house whilst Lauren walked in.

"You're glowing." Lauren looks at her, watching her smile.

"Thank you." Delilah responds, tucking some hair behind her ear. She shut the door behind Lauren whilst she went to settle the dogs, making sure they were both behaving before she grabbed the key to her Aston Martin and got her bag from the hook.

"Is there something you're gonna tell me?" Lauren asks, raising an eyebrow at the blonde.

"Oh my god, he told you didn't he?" Lilah laughs, watching her nod before a huge smile came across her face.

"He was so eager to tell me, but congratulations nevertheless my love." Lauren beams, wrapping the footballer in a hug.

"Don't because I'm gonna start crying again." Lilah shakes her head, the two of them sorting themselves out before they get into Delilah's car. 

Lauren looked over at Delilah as she drove, admiring the girl for a moment before they started to catch up with one another given the fact they had seen one another for a few weeks. 

"Oh, you're coming to the scan by the way." Lilah informs her.

"Delilah I'm gonna end up crying my eyes out for you." Lauren laughs as she pulls up outside the hospital.

They walk in together, Lilah going to check in whilst Lauren finds them somewhere to sit in the crowded Maternity Ward. Once she'd checked in, the footballer goes to sit with Lauren and ends up being told off by the girl for playing whilst she was pregnant, and especially during the final.

"Miss Delilah-Jayne Finnegan?" Someone calls, the pair of them standing up to follow the Sonographer into the room.

"So, this is your first scan right? Do you know how far along you are at all?" She asks, watching Delilah shake her head.

"Alright well, I'm Dr Greene, I'll be doing all your scans right up until you give birth, so if you'll just sit down and pull your shirt up for me." Dr Greene gives her a reassuring smile whilst she goes through all of Delilah's previous records.

"So it says here you've experienced three Miscarriages in your first trimester before due to PCOS." She speaks, Lauren taking hold of the girl's hand to comfort her.