O N E - S E V E N T Y T H R E E

WARNING; a whole lot of fluffiness, babies and dilf mason <3

♡♡♡

december 25th, 2027
christmas day

Mason smiled at Lilah as she put her phone down on the sidetable, their daughter lying next to her desperately trying to get both her parents out of bed to go explore downstairs. Lilah was listening to her talk about how excited she was to see what Santa brought her, so after mustering up enough energy, she got out of bed and watched Maisie sprint out of their room to go downstairs.

"Maisie, wait for your mummy okay?" Mason stops her from going downstairs, watching how she pouts softly before nodding. He picked her up in his arms, listening to Lilah shuffle around in their room before she appears in the hallway to go downstairs, standing on her tiptoes to kiss Mason gently before doing so.

"Oh my god!" Maisie screeches, seeing the presents scattered around the living room. Mason smiles as he sits down on the sofa, Lilah in the kitchen making them both a cup of tea to wake them up a little, considering it was the crack of dawn. 

Maisie was dressed in her Christmas Eve pyjamas, white and blue colours with penguins dotted over them. Mason had matching bottoms on, and much to her dismay, Delilah also had the matching set on, and yes, even the dogs had the same pattern on their Christmas Jumpers.

"Hey, hey, wait for Mummy." Mason stops Maisie just as she was about to rip open one of her presents. Maisie nodded simply, climbing onto Mason's lap to cuddle him and his warmth whilst they waited for Lilah to finish up in the kitchen.

"It's snowed a lot outside, dogs are freezing bless them." Lilah smiles cutely as she walks back into the living room, setting Mason's mug down on the sidetable. She sits down beside him on the sofa with her tea in her hand, glancing at Maisie who was looking at her with her best puppy-dog eyes.

"Go on, I'm here now." She beams whilst Maisie cheers, immediately dashing from Mason's lap to open her presents. Mason intertwined his hand with Lilah's softly, the pair of them ooo-ing and aah-ing every time Maisie showed them what she got off of 'Santa', when in actual fact, it was from Mummy and Daddy.

Mason looked away from his daughter when he heard Lilah wince in pain, the blonde holding the bottom of her bump momentarily before the pain stopped and she didn't need to soothe it. She simply looked at him, watching him raise his right eyebrow with curiosity before she shrugs her shoulders, leaning her head on his own shoulder.

"Wouldn't it be cool if you went into labour today?" Mason beams, completely unaware that Lilah was actually in labour and had been since she woke up. 

She knew that she didn't necessarily have to get to the hospital straight away, so she decided to stay quiet for as long as possible before her contractions got closer together and more painful. Well, that and the fact she didn't want to ruin Christmas by having to leave to have her twins straight away.

"Very." Lilah nodded nonchalantly, tucking her hair behind her ears as she looked away from him and at her daughter.

Once she'd opened all of her presents, Mason took her upstairs to get her dressed whilst Lilah sat at the counter in the kitchen eating a slice of toast. Maisie was racing around her room trying to find her favourite dress to wear, the red pinafore and white turtleneck hidden underneath a pile of other clothes that Lilah was yet to put away.