S E V E N T Y N I N E

♡♡♡

July 25th, 2021
the day mason finds out

Mason sighs deeply as he feels himself waking up, his arm slung around his fiance's waist as she sleeps peacefully with no problems whatsoever. He smiled, pressing a few soft kisses to the back of her shoulder before he moves some hair out of her face, unknowingly watching her as she slept.

"Stop watching me sleep, weirdo." She speaks croakily, listening to him laugh before she opens her eyes and rubs the sleep from them. Delilah moved so she was lying on her back, her other half lying sideways facing her with the sweetest grin on his face.

"Morning." He beams.

"Morning." She beams in response, letting him lean down and press his lips to hers softly.

"I love you." Mason admits, moving her hair out of her face again.

"I love you more." Delilah responds, resting her hand on his cheek before he gets out of bed to get changed. She laid in bed for another 25 minutes playing on her phone before she got up herself, changing into a pair of black flares and a white jumper to cover her semi-noticeable bump.

She'd luckily been able to hide her bump from everyone for the last 2 days since she got to Ibiza, both Declan and Lauren trying to convince her to tell everyone but she was waiting until she was 100% ready.

And now she was.

Today was the day, and she had the best way possible to announce it to everyone.

"Morning." Jaz smiles as Delilah walks into the kitchen.

"Morning Jaz, hey Summer!" Lilah grins, picking up her niece for a cuddle. Alicia and Alfie both went racing over to her and hugged her legs, the girl smiling at all the affection she was receiving before she passed Summer back to Jaz.

"Alright munchkins, let's go torment Mummy." She tells her other niece and nephew, watching them both run away to find Frizz whilst Delilah sat with Lauren and Jaz at the kitchen island.

"Hello." Mason beams as he walks into the kitchen of the villa the three families were renting for the summer.

"Hello." Declan mocks him, rolling his eyes before he looks at Delilah and raises his eyebrows at her.

Delilah looks at him with raised eyebrows as well, shaking her head whilst Jaz watches the actions unfold with confusion written all over her face. What was going on? What wasn't Delilah or Declan telling them?

What Delilah found funny was the fact Mason was completely oblivious to everything, even when Lauren and Declan were dropping hints left, right and centre. Maybe a benefit to having an idiot boyfriend is sometimes they don't catch onto things that they probably should've.

Once everyone had eaten breakfast, they made their way outside to sunbathe and chillout together. Delilah sat in the shade with her sunglasses on her eyes, the brightness of the sun still affecting her eyes whether she was sitting in it or not.

Luckily for her, she got to sit on her own whilst everyone else was in the pool or sunbathing around it. Mason noticed her sitting on her own and got out of the pool, drying himself off as he walked over to her lounger and sat down on the end of it.