O N E - S I X T Y S I X

♡♡♡

August 27th, 2027
bubba mount's gender reveal

Mason hummed softly as he quietly walked into Maisie's room to wake her up, leaving Delilah asleep in their room for a little bit longer. Maisie was still flat out at 10 am, after having a long day previously screaming her heart out whilst watching her Dad play against Arsenal. 

She had too much adrenaline when she got back from the match, so Mason spent an hour playing around with her to get her tired, and once she had, he took her up to bed and settled her down for the night. Lilah was having a rough time sleeping anyway, given the fact she was constantly in and out of bed using the bathroom, but Mason wanted to give her as much rest as possible.

Blue and Frank were both flat out at the bottom of the bed as well, the Australian Shepherd and the German Shepherd spent the evening with Raffa so they were both just as tired as Maisie and Lilah. 

"Maisie, time to wake up." Mason gently wakes her, watching her eyes open before a frown appears on her face. She shook her head, burying herself further into her duvet whilst Mason laughed quietly at how much she reminded him of Lilah before he took the covers off of her and picked her up over his shoulder.

"Daddy! No!" She whines, hitting his back a few times as he carried her into the bathroom. Blue and Frank both shot up from the bottom of the bed and moved to see what was going on, both decided to lie on the bathroom floor once they knew the little girl was okay.

"Mummy usually does this, where is she?" Maisie asks as she sits in the bath full of bubbles.

"Mummy's asleep angel, it's just you and me for the morning." Mason responds, tilting her head back so he could pour water over her hair. Once he had done that, he ran shampoo through her hair and made sure to massage it in before rinsing, running conditioner through the ends before rinsing that out too.

"How are Mummy's babies?" Maisie asks as Mason wraps her in a towel, walking with her back to her room to get her dressed.

"Mummy's babies are alright my angel, don't worry about them. What do you wanna wear today munchkin?" Mason asks softly, kneeling down beside his daughter as she looked through her endless supply of Chelsea kits and cute dresses to find what she wanted to wear.

"This one." Maisie settles on a yellow dress covered in embroidered bees, watching Mason nod as he gets it out of the wardrobe and puts it on her bed. He leaves her to get dressed whilst he goes to see if Lilah is awake, noticing that she was still fast asleep with her hair sprawled across the pillow when he walked in.

"Angel." Mason hums, pressing a few kisses to the freckled skin on her arm.

"Noooo, leave me alone." Lilah complains, tucking herself into the duvet further.

Wonder who Maisie learned that from, Mason thought to himself as he checks around the room to see what needed doing. He listened to her groan, throwing the covers off of herself to sit up and get familiar with her surroundings before she went to the bathroom.

"Didn't need a wee till you walked in." Lilah huffs, lightly hitting him in the stomach as she walks into the ensuite. He laughs to himself as he starts making their bed, making sure everything was tidy before he got himself dressed quickly and headed downstairs to make breakfast.