O N E - N I N E T Y

♡♡♡

july 15th, 2028
mason and delilah's wedding

Mason groaned quietly as he felt the beaming sunshine through the curtains, alerting him that it was now morning and he had to get up before he slept in too late. His head was resting on Delilah's chest, one of her hands nestled in his hair whilst the other scrolled through the various messages she had received overnight.

"Do I have to get up?" Mason whispers, covering his head with the duvet as Lilah continued to comb her hand through his luscious locks.

"Unless you fancy missing our wedding day then yeah, you do." She speaks quietly, waiting a good few seconds before his body shoots up and his eyes open with excitement. She looked at him with her head tilted slightly, watching how his eyes glimmered in the sun before he leant down and captured his lips in hers lovingly.

"Suddenly I've got more energy than ever." He laughs, shifting out of bed to go into the bathroom. Lilah just shook her head at his antics, getting out of bed herself to clean up their room before she left. 

"It was nice of Noemi to offer to look after the girls on our wedding day. I mean I know they're spending tonight with Lauren and Declan but the fact she offered to take them during the day is wonderful." Mason calls loudly from the shower.

"Yeah well I don't think a wedding and two 7-month-olds mixes very well. I mean I'd love to have them there but I'd be way distracted by them to actually concentrate on the wedding." Delilah calls back, placing the throw pillows back on the bed before she grabs the things she needed for the day.

"Y'know I love you, right?" Mason questions, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"I do, and I love you. I'm gonna get going so my love, I will see you later." Delilah smiles at him, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his lips before she leaves their room.

Mason felt an overwhelming sense of love hit him as he watched her from the window getting into her Aston Martin with her things, not being able to keep the smile off of his face. He knew the lads would be round to pick him up soon so he made quick work to get into some comfies and get everything he needed together.

"Dum dum da dummmm." Declan sings as he walks into the house, smiling at his best friend. Mason simply shook his head, checked that the back door was locked before he left the house and locked the front door behind him.

"Let's go get you fucking married!" Kai shouts loudly as he gets into the car.

"Let's fucking do it!"

♡♡♡

Debbie, Lauren, Sophia, Christie, Paula, Talia and Frizz all stood together in their sage green silk dresses as the photographer got a few photos of them together, all of them grinning brightly. The girls were all waiting for Delilah to finish getting ready, and as someone announced she was finished, Maisie walked out of the same room wearing the same dress as the bridesmaids. 

"Mummy looks really pretty." She announces, shuffling over to stand by Lauren's side as they all watched the bride walk out of the room with her dress on, hair done and makeup flawless.

"Wit-woo." Sophia cat-calls her, laughing when she finished spinning to show them the whole look. Delilah grinned at them all, listening to the photographers orders her to stand with her bridesmaids, maid of honour and her daughter.